You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rick_Rollin_Rickover

Anyone else not able to get into the game?

8 comments in this topic

[-KMS-]
Members
8 posts

Hello shipmates,

Has anyone else not been able to get into the game? I know the policy changed, but I have never cheated and never used mods. I'm not sure if this is just a glitch in the implementation or is the false accusation problem?

Edited by Rick_Rollin_Rickover

[-KMS-]
Members
8 posts

hmm.... I submitted a ticket regarding this and I not gotten anything back so. Every time I try to launch the game I get a message saying (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION) and I have no idea why its happening? I have never used mods or cheated so this is uncalled for in my opinion!

Members
9,976 posts
6 minutes ago, Rick_Rollin_Rickover said:

hmm.... I submitted a ticket regarding this and I not gotten anything back so. Every time I try to launch the game I get a message saying (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION) and I have no idea why its happening? I have never used mods or cheated so this is uncalled for in my opinion!

Maybe WG does have an issue with you...but none of us are going to be able to answer that.....:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,052 battles

I don't think this is a WG problem as much as it may be a problem with your system.

Do a google search for "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" and you'll get a whole host of causes, and some solutions.

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,052 battles

In any event, good luck, I hate it when my computer acts up.

[90THC]
Beta Testers
49 posts
4,776 battles

when WG drops the  banhammer you will get a e-mail from them.if you havent got a e-mail then it is something else

[-KMS-]
Members
8 posts
1 hour ago, atsiv said:

when WG drops the  banhammer you will get a e-mail from them.if you havent got a e-mail then it is something else

I did not get any email from them and not sure if I should just uninstall the game and reinstall?