Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

The Monday struggle continues

14 comments in this topic

[ALOFT]
Members
1,651 posts
19,211 battles

Oh how I wish I could understand how Monday has become such a struggle for me.

I do all I can but the teams just lack that winning mentality you know what i mean?

I could have gone with a division but that would have been taking the easy way out.

I might just start skipping Mondays altogether if it means the only way to get wins is by taking a 3 man Div.

desmoines.thumb.png.ccdfce321646984328479f20c3dc6e0a.png

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
22,561 battles
15 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

I do all I can but the teams just lack that winning mentality you know what i mean?

I could have gone with a division but that would have been taking the easy way out.

I might just start skipping Mondays altogether if it means the only way to get wins is by taking a 3 man Div.

OMG you 2 what the heck was up with teams yesterday? It was the worst day I have had in months and that's no Skat.

Members
2,842 posts
8,746 battles
8 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

I think they sold that yesterday with bye Premium Time and all your worries are fixed:cap_tea:

Yea, the first thing you do every Monday before you play any rounds, go to the forum or read the news is go to the shop. Buy something, anything. WG monitors that and if you SPEND you'll win. Simple as that!

[ALOFT]
Members
1,651 posts
19,211 battles
Just now, IronMike11B4O said:

OMG you 2 what the heck was up with teams yesterday? It was the worst day I have had in months and that's no Skat.

It has actually been really pitiful the past few days but Monday just topped off the struggle i have had.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
22,561 battles
Just now, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

It has actually been really pitiful the past few days but Monday just topped off the struggle i have had.

IK I almost broke a headset we were up 920-780 all my guys had to do was go dark and run away with 1:30 left we were up 5-3 on ships. I was down to 237HP so yeah I was making the smart play. My 3 low HP cruisers yeah they Potatoes I about lost my you know what.

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,537 posts
10,372 battles

Monday is the new Sunday........ Wait, I think everyday is the new Sunday.  Oh lord it can be bad some days.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,701 posts

Looks like a lot of pointless, easily repairable burn damage that did little to help your team win.  Not surprised by your results.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
3 hours ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I was winning at "unicum" levels all weekend but come Monday... 33%!

Members
4,415 posts
17,984 battles
3 hours ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

A 30% WR? Hell, you done good son! Yesterday I had ZERO % wins! Seven battles, seven losses. I gave up on Random and took my frustrations out on bots.

This last weekend was almost as bad except that one or two battles were wins.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,589 posts
10,247 battles

Yep.  Last three days have been awful.   Sunday - 0 wins.  Monday - 40%.   Today - 1 for 6.

Silver lining?  I'll get one of my captains to 18 points.     Working towards my second 19 pointer.

Just a downswing, I guess.  October and November it was in the high 50s.

Edited by DiddleDum

Sign in to follow this