You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Xero_Snake

What's the meaning of doing meaningless things? But where's the fun of not do something with passion?

3 comments in this topic

Members
5,154 posts
60 battles

For nearly two & half years been here around... I got the experience in trying appeal the audiences. Sometimes I feel satisfied when I get my thread to get discussions going as long as possible. Sometimes, I got too few people... maybe either they aren't interested or my opinions don't match with their & branded as heretical?

I come to think of it. If they think whatever I was doing is meaningless to them or yield little values to them, then am I a strange person to find meaningless things to make as an article, trying to find the meaning behind meaningless? Just to find something to do to be productive while exercising my writing & interaction skills?

Just because of hold different opinions & having different passion, people don't always get along well because of... differences? Even though people can agree to disagree anytime, but to make someone not to enjoy doing things with passion? Where's the fun at that?

Members
2,842 posts
8,746 battles

Been playing for two and half years and only have 60 battles? That's one game every 15 days. You have a lot of posts though.

[NWOC]
Members
73 posts
13,085 battles
1 hour ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Been playing for two and half years and only have 60 battles? That's one game every 15 days. You have a lot of posts though.

^^^^^^^^

This