You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RighteousRhyno

How quickly did you fellas finish the HMAS Vampire missions?

71 comments in this topic

[PNP]
Members
448 posts
3,939 battles

My last set of uni finals are tomorrow and due to studying, barely any progress got made on the mission set. So far I have only finished the 1st stage and only 2 wins so far on the second stage. 2 questions I need to ask:

1. How quickly did you guys finish the missions?

2. What is the quickest way to finish the missions? Co-Op only?

Time is running out and I don't want to miss out on a free bote...

[SYN]
Members
15,660 posts
12,778 battles

Inside of 6hrs.

Total play time was far less, because I was distracted.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts

It took me a couple of days (but I only collect two crates a day at most so I don't play a huge amount). The fastest way is to play Co-op for the kills, Operations for Damage, and Random for the XP.

Edited by Snargfargle

[SYN]
Members
27,067 posts
15,599 battles

Finished mine in less than a week, the mission sets that requires kills and damage done I did scenarios, the one that needed wins I did co-op and random battles foe the xp earned set.

[--K--]
Members
5,332 posts
16,759 battles

I took my time with this mission, so about 3 days of regular evening play.

For the Kills go do an operation, cause those bots die easy. The new one for season two was a target rich environment. 

Wins just play the game, maybe you could farm Co-op battles. 

The rest is damage and exp, so pick a ship you can do lots of damage in and than fly some exp flags and exp camos to boost your numbers.

[TFB]
[TFB]
Members
314 posts
7,942 battles

2 days maybe total of 8 hours, coop for wins since the games are so quick, everything else was done in missions, exp is the same as random and its pretty easy to walk away from a mission game with 120-150K damage a game and killing a ton of ships.

[SYN]
Members
3,676 posts
21,131 battles

Wins - Depending on your ethics the quickest way for wins is in co-op -  Yolo in, create carnage, soon as you die load into another co-op match and just keep going.  Short and sharp but does leave your team mates to pick up more of the load.

Damage - Missions &/or Co-op with high tier ships

XP - Randoms with high tiers ships using camo+flags

It can be done in a couple of days if you grind it out and Vampire is a fun little ship. But I wouldn't stress if you can't it isn't OP

[HSD]
Members
651 posts
11,981 battles

7 wins, Co-Op quickest way, battles are over quickly.

XP, Randoms, better XP returns, pick a ship or two that you routinely perform well in (higher tier is normally better as XP tends to be higher), slap on any XP multiplying camos and signals you have and battle.

Damage, either high tier Randoms or Co-Op Operations, both afford opportunities for high damage, depends on what you prefer doing. The Operation is probably the more stable means but less lucrative I would imagine.

[SYN]
Members
15,660 posts
12,778 battles

How to get 25k XP really quickly: Stack all your XP flags and camo on a T7+ ship

Damage and Kills: Play Operations with a ship you are comfortable with and can secure kills with (BB and CV are best)

Wins: Play coop.

Edited by MrDeaf

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
3,793 posts
5,911 battles

About 3 hours, coop for everything but XP part. Spam clemson, izzy, iso. Bum rush bb torp bb next bb. Easy 100k damage ea. Time.

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,038 posts
7,956 battles

Two days.

The Kills in the Scenario (the T7 one during that time)

Wins in CoOp

Damage and XP in a T10 ship with perma camo

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
1 hour ago, Camo68 said:

Wins - Depending on your ethics the quickest way for wins is in co-op -  Yolo in, create carnage, soon as you die load into another co-op match and just keep going.  Short and sharp but does leave your team mates to pick up more of the load.

Damage - Missions &/or Co-op with high tier ships

XP - Randoms with high tiers ships using camo+flags

It can be done in a couple of days if you grind it out and Vampire is a fun little ship. But I wouldn't stress if you can't it isn't OP

You don't have to yolo in co-op. The bots will do that. Don't snipe like in PvP. Just aggressively push caps and defend bases and the wins will come in PvE. Battles are usually over in 10 min or so. So roughly an hour or so for 7 wins.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,774 posts
25,296 battles

FIrst day. Subtracting the time I needed for my wife and dog something around 5-6 hours.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
8 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

FIrst day. Subtracting the time I needed for my wife and dog something around 5-6 hours.

OK, this has me curious as to just how much time the wife gets and how much the dog gets.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
6,213 posts
14,351 battles

It took me about 4 hours on the first day.  I was off, it was cold, and no one else was home.  Co-op for the kills and wins, Random for the XP and damage.

[VCRUZ]
Members
4,049 posts
9,180 battles

I finished the mission in two days, all played in random battles.

Members
5,111 posts
9,457 battles

Finished it this last weekend (Sunday if I remember correctly) and did a lot of Killer Whale Operation with  a Cleveland.  Easy way to get kills and damage requirements.

[NDA]
Supertester
2,902 posts
5,808 battles

Pretty much did it all on Saturday while binging on Warships and beer.  20 kills took me a bit (I'm much more focused on damage then kills) so one..  MAYBE 2 per game took a while to add up to 20.  Everything else was pretty quick until I hit the 750k damage.  Ground out most of it in Random but the last bit I ended up doing with Graf Spee in the operation. 

[ADR]
Members
4,447 posts
15,465 battles
6 hours ago, RighteousRhyno said:

Oh, didn't realize it was THAT quick. Thanks guys! 

it's not "THAT" quick, you are not going to have such an easy time, after reviewing your stats.  You can still achieve it, but don't think you are going to zip thru it.  just play the game a bit and it will come. depending on how much time is actually left vs how much time you can afford to play.

Edited by Shadowrigger1