Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Big_Tidday_Goth_GF

Another Free ship!

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

47
[KSD]
[KSD]
Members
228 posts
10,024 battles

Indeed.

though i pray to god no one Bought it with real money. she is good but not worth real Cash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
143
[AFW-]
Members
972 posts
4 minutes ago, Admiral_Reeves said:

Indeed.

though i pray to god no one Bought it with real money. she is good but not worth real Cash

During my mission grind, I saw someone with vampire, and he said he bought it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47
[KSD]
[KSD]
Members
228 posts
10,024 battles
15 minutes ago, zuga_01 said:

During my mission grind, I saw someone with vampire, and he said he bought it.

that Poor soul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,651
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
1 hour ago, Admiral_Reeves said:
  1 hour ago, zuga_01 said:

During my mission grind, I saw someone with vampire, and he said he bought it.

 

that Poor soul.

 

Actually this is no different from my having to play an enormous number of games to obtain my Takao, while others simply paid to buy an Atago. When the mission was going on I was a very new player with low-tier ships and thus didn't do much damage or gain much XP. If I would have paid someone even a quarter hour to grind the Takao mission for me it still would have cost me much more than purchasing an Atago outright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×