Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Raigoth

Quick question!

5 comments in this topic

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
715 posts

I hope someone can answer this for me, maybe a dev that is in the proper area.

This new invite thing, where you can invite someone and they get the Diana and the Texas. Why doesnt the recruiter also get these? I think it would be better for both parties to get the ships if they dont have them already.

Supertester
2,179 posts
9,480 battles

I haven’t tried it myself but iirc from memory after the second account unlocks a tier V ship or gets x amount of battles then both accounts will get a code to redeem for the ships in question. Been a while since I last looked at it so look more towards a mod or admin for a concrete answer

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
715 posts
2 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

I haven’t tried it myself but iirc from memory after the second account unlocks a tier V ship or gets x amount of battles then both accounts will get a code to redeem for the ships in question. Been a while since I last looked at it so look more towards a mod or admin for a concrete answer

See, now if thats the case, then im more than happy to go along with it. I mean, the rewards are still good regardless, but I dont have either of the ships they are offering as a reward, so id like to get them.

[HINON]
Members
12,797 posts
7 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

Nope the recruiter doesnt get the ships but does get the following: 

icon_credits.png 3,000,000 Credits
icon_flags.png 25 of every type of Signal Flag
icon_dcp2.png 25 "Damage Control Party 2" items
icon_camo.png 25 Type 5 Camouflage
icon_slot.png Port slot 
memo_flag.png Veteran's flag

In order to receive rewards like Signal Flags, you'll need to be Service Record level 8. To receive Free XP, then you must be Service Record level 5.

The Big Treasure Chest can be acquired up to three times.

Also according to the page they also get more of them and WG donates to the Texas foundation for each player reaching T6 that was recruited.

AHOY, CAPTAINS!

In our continuing efforts to save USS Texas, we’re making the program an even sweeter deal! For a limited time, refer your friend and get an additional three Big Treasure Chests. Plus, Wargaming will donate $25 to the Battleship Texas Foundation for every new recruit that reaches tier VI and plays one battle!

[ANKER]
[ANKER]
Members
164 posts
14,896 battles

If you had multiple people invited that met the tier V requirements they would have to address the game mechanic of you receiving a good chunk of doubloons for a repeat Texas and Diana in your port.  They might of had this in mind and took the easy route.  None the less it's still a good pay out for simply giving out a code and maybe doing some mentoring.  I just wish you could revoke some invites of people that gave up.

Edited by _HOODEDNINJA_

Sign in to follow this