Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MadMate

Same turret cannons, different rotation ...

11 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
134 battles

Hey guys

So I noticed when I am using my Wyoming and firing only 1 turret which has 2 cannons one of the shells goes to hell another one somewhere else. I don't understand if it is me or the game ?

I really hope some help here .

[ARMDA]
Members
9,000 posts
4,914 battles

Dispersion. Wyoming has one of the worst dispersions in game. Each nation has varying degrees of dispersion.

Alpha Tester
2,716 posts
4,076 battles

RNG. RNGesus decides where each shell goes. Sometimes they are on top of each other, sometimes they go into two different time zones.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,331 posts
17,513 battles

Dispersion is calculated per barrel.

Members
8 posts
134 battles
35 minutes ago, Lert said:

Dispersion is calculated per barrel.

So you mean every barrel has its own chance of dispersion or I call it accuracy and that is why my shots are going to everywhere but the target lol. So Wyoming's cannon"s accuracy suck. Did I get it right ?

Edited by MadMate

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
425 posts
10,352 battles
2 minutes ago, MadMate said:

So you mean every barrel has its own chance of dispersion or I call it accuracy and that is why my shots are going to everywhere but the target lol. So Wyoming's cannons suck at accuracy. Did I get it right ?

yup, dispersion/accuracy gets better as you move up tiers intill you get about point and click fire

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,331 posts
17,513 battles
1 minute ago, MadMate said:

So you mean every barrel has its own chance of dispersion or I call it accuracy and that is why my shots are going to everywhere but the target lol. So Wyoming's cannon"s accuracy suck. Did I get it right ?

Basically yes.

It gets better though as you go up the line.

The reason the guns are so inaccurate is because if they were very accurate while being that powerful, there would be no reason to play anything else.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,236 posts
18,435 battles

Play DD's; our dispersion comes in double digit numbers, not triple digit ones!

[LEGIT]
Members
2,212 posts
30,307 battles

Seems to me that the 1st turret that fires gives the max dispersion, and subsequent turrets drop within the splashes of the 1st turret.  The last turret fired in the series gives the tightest grouping.  Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

[VCRUZ]
Members
4,049 posts
9,180 battles

Its your dispersion. Sometimes you will get many shells in the same place, others you htey will fly all around. Low tier BBs have some meh dispersion, high tier BBs hve really good disprsion. 

Wyoming is like a shotgun. 

Sign in to follow this