You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ZoomieG

PTS 0.6.15 reward discrepency

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF6]
Members
396 posts
3,276 battles

Didn't see a specific forum section for this type of issue.

Current PTS 0.6.15 contains operation "Narai", the second T7 scenario.  On the PTS page here, it states the reward for completing operation Narai as follows:

Get five of each special Signal Flag on the live server for earning 4 stars in Operation "Narai" on the Public Test server.  (Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, Hydra) 

In game, however, the requirement under the "EVENTS" tab states "Complete operation 'Narai' with 5 stars or more to get 5 each special signal flags on the live server." (emphasis mine).

As noted in the title, there is a discrepancy.  Also, 5 stars or more?  I thought 5 was max.

Feel free to ping an WG personnel you know in replies to bring this to attention, as I honestly don't know how to do that :(

[YORHA]
Members
4,798 posts
9,437 battles

I posted this a few days ago in the PT forum but no response from WG.

Quelle Surprise!

[EGI]
[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,234 posts
23,646 battles

It was four stars in the last round of PT with new scenario as well.  I did notice the discrepancy, ie: the 5 star requirement as it was listed in the task on the TS.  Since the patch notes say 4 I think it really should be four.  Also in the last round of PT the task was newer listed at all on the TS task list but we still got the rewards.  I have screen shot both the win and the patch notes just in case but am fairly confidant we will get the rewards based on the patch notes.  

CyWNVXX.png

[LOU1]
Members
4,092 posts
11,348 battles

There is a Public Test subforum.  And, yes, there have been several threads and requests for clarification.  Unfortunately, I think a lot of the staff has weekends off unless there is a big event.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,896 posts
8,370 battles

Aim for 5 stars just to be sure, though it was incredibly easy to get 5 stars on the first day that the PTS was up, a small patch came in a day later which changed how the scenario played out and thus more challenging to get the 5 stars.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,849 battles

If I remember right, in the 1st 6.14 on the PTS Raptor was not in game, 6.14.2 he was, and they gave everyone the reward anyway...can't complain, WG is very generous when comes to things like that...

Thanks, WG!

[YORHA]
Members
4,798 posts
9,437 battles
39 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

It appears that it did require five stars.  I four starred in both PT parts, but did not receive the special flags.

7L0Tysr.png

MQYsFyD.png

It's the same with the rewards for 6.15.  They aren't awarding the special flags for less than 5 stars it seems. So the question is are they dishonest or just incompetent?

The only clear thing is that they don't have the ethics or scruples to live up to their commitments.  Also you can't believe what they say.

Edited by JCC45

[LOU1]
Members
4,092 posts
11,348 battles

Noticed you (JCC45) posted in another thread where it was revealed the RU server admin is holding out on the five stars they put in the PTS and not the four stars listed on the NA website: