You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sovereigndawg

The EU server hs some really good prizes

14 comments in this topic

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,130 posts
6,779 battles

I, I, I made the wrong choice when I started with my World of Tanks account(Yeah I saw it after I register on NA after I bought my first tank, my own damn fault) I invested a lot of money so no way I can go to the EU server :Smile_sad:

[-K-]
-Members-, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
5,823 posts
19,801 battles

Those are some pretty awesome cases!

Beta Testers
350 posts
19,903 battles

If you are thinking about changing server, see videos below. It was a different story last year.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,237 posts
13,830 battles
5 minutes ago, SoftAndCute said:

If you are thinking about changing server, see videos below. It was a different story last year.

This, some times we have the better prizes or offers and other times they they have the good stuff.

Members
4,074 posts
4,347 battles

Also didn't we get some EU players migrating here because they didn't like what was going on in their server, or am I thinking of a different game?

[VFW]
Members
1,366 posts
27,762 battles
13 minutes ago, Yoshiblue said:

Also didn't we get some EU players migrating here because they didn't like what was going on in their server, or am I thinking of a different game?

Yep, you're correct.   The player base there is a bit more toxic and many complain about WG EU not really caring for them (not my words).

v/r

[TBW]
Members
9,763 posts
16,545 battles
2 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Were it not for the money I've invested in this account, I'd jump to the EU server, just for more players.

I kind of did but just to show my real stats, so we shall see how I progress. So far so better. I got an invite a friend after not playing over there for a long while by asking in the EU forums.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
842 posts
9,792 battles
1 hour ago, Yoshiblue said:

Most of them went back to EU

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,533 posts
12,810 battles

That offer applies only if you are a citizen of a few EU nations.  It's not open to all of the EU players, nor to any of us North Americans playing on the EU server.

Must be a resident of UK, Germany, France, Finland, Norway, The Netherlands, or Spain.

Sorry to the rest of you!

Edited by crzyhawk

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,533 posts
12,810 battles
5 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

The grass is greener syndrome... or in this case, the oceans are bluer.... but I digress... check out this video for some more EU slammers!

I'm happy with the NA WG team.  I think the grass is greener here.

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,282 posts

We do have it better here, except in numbers. If we could break into consistent 20K days... I'd be pleased.