rafael_azuaje

NELSON HAS HIDDEN NERF>!

28 comments in this topic

[TFP]
Members
866 posts
28,665 battles

NELSON has nerf the last update make the GOOD battleship in a real garbage pathetic.

NELSON BEFORE LAST UPDATE:

ngsOTWB.jpg

DONyUU6.jpg

7IKf8wJ.jpg

VfgZSsC.jpg

jeljIxH.jpg

NELSON last update nerf:

OfPksEx.jpg

i8Fh6vw.jpg

now nelson cant does any citadel to cruiser with HE this make real garbage for it BB, thank you wg for destroy nelson :( now not use this BB, I lose my  time in unlocker with my xp free!

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,459 posts
19,965 battles

She's not been nerfed. You forgot how to aim! Do a self assessment before blaming failure on WG.

[PVE]
Members
5,017 posts
22,432 battles

The highlighted area is an example of the buff Nelson gets from IFHEs...not a nerf...the 1st group of ships are the ships Nelson can citadel w/HE shells w/out IFHEs & the 2nd group are all the extra ships Nelson can citadel w/IFHEs...please shut this thread down before it ends up being a bunch of comments about how WG nerfs premiums when the example you supplied is exactly the opposite.

The last thread of yours I read was a complaint about nerfs to 2 premiums & while 1 of the was legit the other was also a buff not a nerf...all the item you circled says is the difference between using IFHEs & not using IFHEs on the Nelson...not even a hint or a suggestion of a nerf.

If you're gonna come on the English server complaining about nerfs please have an English speaking person proofread 1st.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
forgot to quote so removal could be ASAP...but you unfortunately can't edit in quotes once submitted.

[PVE]
Members
5,017 posts
22,432 battles
21 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

i8Fh6vw.jpg

now nelson cant does any citadel to cruiser with HE this make real garbage for it BB, thank you wg for destroy nelson :( now not use this BB, I lose my  time in unlocker with my xp free!

This is not a nerf...just an example of assigning a commander skill...& IFHEs have been an option since new commander skills were introduced so this is not a "new w/this update" thing...the skill has been around longer than the ship...please get a dictionary & make sure you DON'T have any misunderstood words before posting.

[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,798 posts
4,910 battles

That example you are citing is a third party person reviewing the ship. Not a patch note saying she has been nerfed.

• Cool 1

[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,716 posts
16,355 battles

Fake News!

The part you circled in red is crystal clear about what what ships the Nelson HE can citadel, and which ADDITIONAL ships can be citadeled by adding the IFHE Captain skill.

No nerfs, just another troll thread in which your basic lack of comprehension and a clickbait title is the thing people will remember about you.  In this age of employers checking peoples social media accounts, you should probably delete this forum account before you actually go job hunting.  If I saw this before a potential interview with you, I'd have HR cancel the interview.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
6,248 posts
3,091 battles
1 hour ago, rafael_azuaje said:

now nelson cant does any citadel to cruiser with HE

There's your problem. You use AP to get citadels, not HE.

Members
9,915 posts
13,295 battles
10 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

There's your problem. You use AP to get citadels, not HE.

unless of course you are in an ORION

BzeHGLd.gif

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,528 battles

Why anyone would choose to go for HE citadel hits and do ~5500 damage when they can go for AP citadels and do 12,000 damage is beyond me.

• Cool 3

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,399 posts
17,609 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Dorja said:

Why anyone would choose to go for HE citadel hits and do ~5500 damage when they can go for AP citadels and do 12,000 damage is beyond me.

You're not wrong, ofcourse. But, sometimes you load HE for, say, a destroyer or an angled battleship at range and then a cruiser pops up. Better to throw what you've got loaded at the cruiser rather than waste time loading a new shell type and missing your window.

• Cool 2

Supertester
442 posts
10,905 battles

Me: Gets 2 Deva Strikes on cruisers with AP...

20171127005850_1.thumb.jpg.928060214e121ab868f20135007a0829.jpg

Then see people complaining about not being able to citadel cruisers with HE.

Seriously, I know HE is the British thing, but Nelson still has 406mm guns at tier 7. Learn how to press "2" for a change, how about that?

4 hours ago, rafael_azuaje said:

i8Fh6vw.jpg

Also, I could repeat myself about this image, but clearly you just want to blame the ship for your poor performance recently, with no real proof of your statements.

You're an embarrassment to Latin Americans everywhere. :fish_palm:

[TFP]
Members
866 posts
28,665 battles

before the Nelson could make an citadels with HE and burn the enemy at the same time without any special skills, and now that can not do more! that's what I mean

bKyN5CK.jpg

[TFP]
Members
866 posts
28,665 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

You're not wrong, ofcourse. But, sometimes you load HE for, say, a destroyer or an angled battleship at range and then a cruiser pops up. Better to throw what you've got loaded at the cruiser rather than waste time loading a new shell type and missing your window.

let's see, before I used the HE against the cruise because it was going to cidatel + burn at the same time, it was very funny to torment the enemy that was the real good thing about the battleship. 

[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,716 posts
16,355 battles
1 hour ago, rafael_azuaje said:

before the Nelson could make an citadels with HE and burn the enemy at the same time without any special skills, and now that can not do more! that's what I mean

NOTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Do you understand?  The ship's HE penetration HAS NOT CHANGED, the review mentions that you can pen ADDITIONAL ships for citadel hits with IFHE, that's been true since Day 1 of the Nelson release.  If you aren't getting citadels anymore, it's because you aren't hitting the ships in the correct areas, nothing more - nothing less.

Whatever you choose to do in life, don't become a lawyer, your inability to argue the facts are going to cost your clients a lot of time and money.

[WOLF3]
Members
25,289 posts
22,304 battles
On 12/10/2017 at 11:49 AM, BiggieD61 said:

Do you understand?  The ship's HE penetration HAS NOT CHANGED, the review mentions that you can pen ADDITIONAL ships for citadel hits with IFHE, that's been true since Day 1 of the Nelson release.  If you aren't getting citadels anymore, it's because you aren't hitting the ships in the correct areas, nothing more - nothing less.

Whatever you choose to do in life, don't become a lawyer, your inability to argue the facts are going to cost your clients a lot of time and money.

He is is the same guy that thinks Kaga needs buffs.

[TFP]
Members
866 posts
28,665 battles
On 10/12/2017 at 3:19 PM, BiggieD61 said:

no brother nelson has changed , if you have nelson you can see diferences, now before the telemetres turn lelt/right , and the last update is static now! and WG not coment nothing about this!

c5Fh8cw.jpg

[TACT]
Beta Testers
3 posts
5,881 battles

Just picked up NELSON.its showing HE has 46% chance of setting fire. just like there tier 10 BB.anyways in the few battles with this hull my % of setting fire was much lower! now the T 10 with same HE % Is fire set monster!!!!  so what gives?????

Members
1,747 posts
3,622 battles

You know what you are, you are what's wrong with the game. Sudden you have a crappy game and your blame the game not your self. You can't accept the fact that the problem is you, nope has to be something else cause your a god dang leet right? The fact you rely on HE is another example, that is why I am using thing but AP in my British BBs just to prove how brain dead it is to run nothing but HE in them. Really just go back to Hello Kitty Funland or whatever

Edited by Psycodiver

[TSAR]
Members
149 posts
5,226 battles
On 12/11/2017 at 4:46 PM, rafael_azuaje said:

no brother nelson has changed , if you have nelson you can see diferences, now before the telemetres turn lelt/right , and the last update is static now! and WG not coment nothing about this!

c5Fh8cw.jpg

Did you turn animate small objects off?