Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Alien_Observer

Do you wanna kill a cute unicorn?

16 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
297 posts
13,523 battles

Ok, Tags = Beer

Do you wanna kill a super purple/light boysenberry/blueberry player? Lets set up a scrimmage on Tuesdays that 1 team will be the mythological (unicorns) creatures vs damn near every 1 else. winner take all. Thunder dome on a weekly basis. Beat em, get bragging rites, till u die. Questions,,,, are gold.  question/answer session at the end,,, u win a pickle. My idea to give this server a boost,,,,,, pass me a pop tart

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,485 battles
4 minutes ago, Stonehammers said:

One question; how drunk are you?

Well the only tag is literally beer... I think that answers that :Smile_teethhappy:

...and am I blueberry enough to be a unicorn...? :fish_cute_2:

Beta Testers
562 posts
3,511 battles
10 minutes ago, MeKanism said:

no love for the raspberries or lemons?

Without the reds and yellows, there would be no purples.

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

Upon seeing the title of this thread, I thought you were going on about killing one of these:

61369b85598bf7d8f1c15b2eedc00ca0.jpg

Not that I condone such wanton behaviour.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,528 battles

If I learned 1 thing from Harry Potter it is that killing unicorns is a very bad plan.

2 hours ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Upon seeing the title of this thread, I thought you were going on about killing one of these:

61369b85598bf7d8f1c15b2eedc00ca0.jpg

Not that I condone such wanton behaviour.

She is the best purple unicorn. It's hard to go wrong with more TwiSparkle in your life.

• Cool 1

Supertester
2,179 posts
9,480 battles
9 hours ago, AllysaRockz said:

Well the only tag is literally beer... I think that answers that :Smile_teethhappy:

...and am I blueberry enough to be a unicorn...? :fish_cute_2:

You would be surprised at some of the other tags people have posted on here. If you think “beer” is bad, you haven’t seen nothin yet.

As for the second part, notice Fubuki has a blue collar and is on a blue ocean with a blue sky. That’s more than blueberry enuf

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
562 posts
3,511 battles
3 hours ago, Captain_Dorja said:

If I learned 1 thing from Harry Potter it is that killing unicorns is a very bad plan.

She is the best purple unicorn. It's hard to go wrong with more TwiSparkle in your life.

Also from Harry Potter it's blood would extend your life or something like that. Perhaps that's what the OP is going for.

[CUTE]
Privateers, Supertester
728 posts
8,906 battles

Fairly certain OP was drunk when this was posted. 

Beta Testers
297 posts
13,523 battles

Ahh the things you post when you have enjoyed a few (2 many) glasses of wine. Still I think that it would be fun to form a training  style of a scrimmage for new people against very good players that can teach them the ropes, and pass out prizes and maybe have a question/answer session. After dealing with the folks in randoms, and seeing all the questions in the forums, it might work. I have the time. Maybe others do also. I may not be Unicum yet, but I'm climbing that hill. Sorry about the mumblings of a cheap wino,,,, (reaching for the extra strength Excedrin). I will be quiet now.

Beta Testers
562 posts
3,511 battles
8 hours ago, Alien_Observer said:

Ahh the things you post when you have enjoyed a few (2 many) glasses of wine. Still I think that it would be fun to form a training  style of a scrimmage for new people against very good players that can teach them the ropes, and pass out prizes and maybe have a question/answer session. After dealing with the folks in randoms, and seeing all the questions in the forums, it might work. I have the time. Maybe others do also. I may not be Unicum yet, but I'm climbing that hill. Sorry about the mumblings of a cheap wino,,,, (reaching for the extra strength Excedrin). I will be quiet now.

That moment when you sober up and find out that your drunk self was trying to set up some sort of fight club on the forums again.

Anyways, your idea sounds fun, Lets kill a few purples. :Smile_izmena:

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,528 battles
11 hours ago, Stonehammers said:

Also from Harry Potter it's blood would extend your life or something like that. Perhaps that's what the OP is going for.

Less that it extends you life. They way they say it in the book, it almost sounds like you become undead. You don't die, but you also aren't strictly alive anymore. Dumbledore says that a person "lives a half-life."

Sign in to follow this