Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ArnoldSchoenberg

Kii accuracy need a buff?

8 comments in this topic

[F-N-S]
Members
564 posts

I think the difference in gun accuracy between Kii and Amagi is very noticeable.

I think Kii needs a buff. 

KII              AMAGI

Win Rate         58%             60%        

Accuracy         29%             31%

Edited by USSRichardNixon

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

It helps arguments when you invest some time researching the statistics and present reasonings as to why your proposal is a good idea.  

Not a criticism, just pointing out that people are normally more friendly and receptive to someone with all their eggs in a basket, instead of those who put up a few sentences and nothing more. Show us you're invested in your proposal, and most of the community will in turn be positively engaged with your post.   

• Cool 2

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
426 posts
10,358 battles

Kii traded the sigma for having torpedoes from what I understand how the devs balanced it out

[F-N-S]
Members
564 posts
1 minute ago, RivertheRoyal said:

It helps arguments when you invest some time researching the statistics and present reasonings as to why your proposal is a good idea.  

Not a criticism, just pointing out that people are normally more friendly and receptive to someone with all their eggs in a basket, instead of those who put up a few sentences and nothing more. Show us you're invested in your proposal, and most of the community will in turn be positively engaged with your post.   

I have stat from my personal record. I will post. 

[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,798 posts
4,910 battles

The differences in gun characteristics between Amagi and Kii are a simple 0.1 sigma difference (Amagi, 1.8; Kii, 1.7). The dispersion is actually better by 4m on Kii over Amagi on the other hand. 

It's also sometimes just simple case of some wonky dispersion being a damper on a particular game.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles
1 hour ago, USSRichardNixon said:

I think the difference in gun accuracy between Kii and Amagi is very noticeable.

I think Kii needs a buff. 

KII              AMAGI

Win Rate         58%             60%        

Accuracy         29%             31%

Yeah...no. 

You can't just plonk your stats in either ship into here, and expect us to go along with what you're saying based on them. There are so many mitigating factors involved, that the data from a single person isn't enough to prove your argument one way another.

For example, if I put my own stats here;

Kii Amagi
Win Rate 61.11% 43.90%
Main Battery Hit Ratio 27% 28%

You'll notice that there are some incongruencies. Those are the mitigating factors I was talking about. 

When advocating for the buff or nerf of a ship, use the serverwide statistics. Data from just one person is far from enough.  

[VCRUZ]
Members
4,049 posts
9,180 battles

Kii trades gun accuracy and tank stats for torps and better AA. Not a good trade IMO, trade the best things about Amagi for two situational gimmicks. Amagi just straight better ship. 

• Cool 1

[TWICE]
Members
265 posts
6,318 battles

Are two percent difference really a reason to buff a ship?

Sign in to follow this