Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GoldPile

Another Weekend Story

10 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Supertester
1,853 posts
7,397 battles

So, this weekend is just wow. First of all I finished the grind on my Nurnberg & was awarded with this:

a1yiUEH.jpg

Pretty awesome right? Unfortunately RNGesus giveth, RNGesus taketh. This is what followed after:

4csYiuu.png

QkS2Fsk.png

slKa57j.png

Yeah I think I'm done for awhile. :fish_boom:

Is it too hard for all of your DDs to not die within 5 minutes of a match or too much to ask for a competent CV player?

[KERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,275 posts
6,918 battles

Well, beats the chat bans going around, but none for trolling team, as usual.  Reported three different players in three different matches for trolling team by forcing losses in operation mode, and nothing happens to them, but I say the F-word and get an immediate chat ban.

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,308 posts
11,789 battles

Poor Goldpile. Shoulda waited for some of us to div with you :Smile_bajan2: I will be playing here in about 30 minutes

Members
4,415 posts
18,005 battles
3 hours ago, GoldPile said:

Is it too hard for all of your DDs to not die within 5 minutes of a match or too much to ask for a competent CV player?

Earlier tonight I was in a match on the Neighbors map where our CV charged right into (B) at the start of the fight. Needless to say he was fast food for the Reds. :Smile_facepalm:

A few times this week, I've seen DDs head right for the map edge and stay there the whole fight.

Was there something in a recent patch that causes players to go nutzoid?

Crazy.gif.1290b5414609902a7640434742df8ff6.gif

Edited by ReddNekk

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
22 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

Was there something in a recent patch that causes players to go nutzoid?

I've done rather well today, in fact I've gotten 100% wins, However, yesterday was a complete mess for me at only 29% wins. It wasn't that the other teams were exceptionally good, nor that my teams were exceptionally bad overall, but that my teams seemed to usually have three or four really bad players, which was enough to cause a loss.

Edited by Snargfargle

[INTEL]
Members
12,353 posts
34,329 battles
23 hours ago, GoldPile said:

Yeah I think I'm done for awhile. :fish_boom:

Always ready to div, man. 

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,241 posts
7 hours ago, GoldPile said:

I mostly die in the first 5 minutes due to a lack of support and interest in objectives by the rest of the team, as a DD. It's become fashionable for BB to sit at max range or if you can actually get any with some cruisers to move up a bit no one but the DDs actually enter the caps. It's to the point where I often see DD sitting in the back line with the BB doing nothing now, presumably because they're tired of getting deleted trying to cap. These problems are exacerbated by the recent uptick in CVs as (most) DDs are basically helpless when the planes come.

[BB-57]
Members
310 posts
12,926 battles

Three games this morning. Three losses, and three times I'm top of the scoreboard for the losers...

And now I'm reading the forums.

[ADR]
Members
4,447 posts
15,465 battles

Do what I do on the weekends..  Start moving to a Cap  ( don't matter what ship )  Announce in All chat.   "Free kill in  X Cap"   turn full broadside and let them have you.   Watch your team of A/B line campers rage at you, then laugh and move onto the next match and do the same thing.

[KSC]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
5,043 posts
7,683 battles

I've seen some stuff this weekend.  :Smile_ohmy:

I had a domination battle on Two Brothers in my Gaede.  I pushed D, spotted an enemy Akatsuki popping smoke, activated my hydro and drove him away.  I then capped D and looked behind.....only to realize all 11 of teammates were going A.:cap_fainting:So naturally I could not hold the cap by myself, and then enemy just pushed right through and enveloped my team from behind.  The worst part was despite the fact we had 11 ships at A....our force on that flank took heavy losses and never even managed to cap it in the first place.

My next game was even worse of a horror story,  I forget the map but it was a standard battle.  The enemy team had a T-22 who snuck through and managed to get into our cap. No problem, we had a Cleveland defending it.......well then the Cleveland leaves the cap and starts sailing to the map boarder.  I am in full retreat back to help, but I don't make it in time, and we lose.  *The T-22 finished with only 500 base XP on the win by the way.

*I take full responsibility for the loss as I should have reacted sooner........but seeing the Cleveland just leave the cap and make no attempts what so ever to contest it was just too much for me. 

Sign in to follow this