Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Generalmp44

Thankful to an amazing players.

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,425 posts
1,665 battles

Hey, Just want to say thanks to an amazing player that gave up a kill and took damage to TheDgamesD. Literally turn off the secondaries and didn't shoot a kill last ship (even when I messed up and left it on 223 hp) so I could get a kraken!

And on the side gustkas too because I think he still had DB's left and didn't launch them.

Just wanted to say think so if you guys run into them too or know them let them know I am thankful for them giving up a kill for me.

• Cool 2

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,454 posts
19,916 battles

I've left low health ships alone for a 4-killer to get a Kraken and only if the red ship is exchanging fire with the 4-killer. I like to think that engagement is personal and give the teammate the chance. It really isn't the best thing to do because that 5th ship can put a friendly down with good aim or RNG on her side.

Glad you had someone support you that time @Generalmp44 and give you the chance. Congrats!

Members
2,842 posts
8,746 battles
4 hours ago, Generalmp44 said:

Hey, Just want to say thanks to an amazing player that gave up a kill and took damage to TheDgamesD. Literally turn off the secondaries and didn't shoot a kill last ship (even when I messed up and left it on 223 hp) so I could get a kraken!

And on the side gustkas too because I think he still had DB's left and didn't launch them.

Just wanted to say think so if you guys run into them too or know them let them know I am thankful for them giving up a kill for me.

I always watch the team. If a team mate needs help I'll help. If our guys have control let them get their shots. Go for the reds that have more Hp and knock them down.

Sign in to follow this