Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dionkraft

Survey of the IN Game Survey Recently

4 comments in this topic

Members
3,306 posts
6,696 battles

I took a Survey INGAME Survey which asked:

If I like Playing WOW and HOW much

if I recommended WOW to others

What I LIKE about WOW in general terms

What I hate about WOW in general terms

Opinions on the PAN Asian DD's and which ones I bought and individually their good and bad points

Like or not like Deep Water Trorps

Like or not like fast healing on some ships.

Sorry I should of screen capped the whole survey - APOLOGIES...relying on memory! 

Interesting to share your opinions about these issues asked.

Edited by dionkraft

[CK5]
Members
1,295 posts
13,106 battles

I answered that I liked the game but would hesitate recommending it to other people because it could become expensive to play.  I can afford it but I am not sure if others would spend as much as I do.

I also said I liked the PA DDs because they were different and I appreciate the devs experimenting with new play styles.  

Members
3,306 posts
6,696 battles

I answered with overall I think the graphics are top notch compared to other games presently.

I would recommend the game pretty much 80% but it can be expensive if you lack the grind needed to obtain higher tier ships!

What I hate - Detonations are and should be removed. They are not part of gameplay. If your going to get destroyed let it be by the enemy player and superior gamemanship not random circumstance.

MM is getting better but would be nice to have a choice for maps if thats possible. Even two map choice would be better than nothing.

MORE maps need to be designed and put into game play.

I like the Pan Asian DD'd but I never really played much of them - just bought them to go up to tier V.  Deep water torps are okay - would be nice if there were a choice in loadout.

Fast healing is a plus on the ships you have that can be available as an option.

Played CV/s much - was another question..my answer nope..not in a year. 

Members
344 posts
18,139 battles

Most of the time the survey shows up after a bad match?

Sign in to follow this