Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MountainManxDan

Tier 10 Grind

15 comments in this topic

2 hours ago, MountainManxDan said:

Not much of a grind when you make 10% of the needed xp per game.

Until those flags run out...no way you got that much XP w/only 1 cap & 70k damage w/out a few economics loaded.

• Cool 2

9 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Until those flags run out...no way you got that much XP w/only 1 cap & 70k damage w/out a few economics loaded.

Of course I would run flags, but its not the damage number thats important its who I did the damage to and what %.  Which almost all of it was DD's.
Had a 150k damage game the one after that, almost the exact same xp earned.  Most of that was damage to BB's.

Plus why would I be in danger of running out of flags?

Ace_04    810

Tier 10 grind?

*checks for tier 11*

Nope, don't see any grind here.  That's just pure loli-bote fun.

Muki41    40
2 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Tier 10 grind?

*checks for tier 11*

Nope, don't see any grind here.  That's just pure loli-bote fun.

:3 its the grind that never ends  :cap_rambo:

Spoiler

sHN0Mrw.png

desmo_2    749
59 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I had a strange game yesterday.  I really should have taken screen shots.  I was in Udaloi, got no kills, no caps, and not even that much damage (sub-100k).  I was defending caps, but only earned 2-3 cap defense ribbons as most of my fire was directed at ships trying to move toward a cap.  I smoked for my team once and fired on 5-6 different ships.  I didn't figure I would place that well that game, yet I ended up with 1,400-1,500 base XP and finished second on my team.  That kind of had me scratching my head.

Skpstr    1,460
29 minutes ago, The_Dastardly_Canuck_rob said:

The grind in botes is easier than tanks it feels like. 

It is for sure. 4 years and 6 months of premium in WoT got me 2 tier 9s, one of which was mostly stock.

2 years and 1 month of premium in WoWS got me 2 fully upgraded Tier 9s, and I'm only 50k away from Hindenburg.

42 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Tier 10 grind?

40 minutes ago, Muki41 said:

:3 its the grind that never ends 

OPs example (although hidden) is a T9 battle...he's actually referring to the grind to get to T10...

BTW Muki...as to your hidden content...6.65M...sweet...& I thought my 2.75M on the Gearing was all that...lol.

8 hours ago, Skpstr said:

It is for sure. 4 years and 6 months of premium in WoT got me 2 tier 9s, one of which was mostly stock.

2 years and 1 month of premium in WoWS got me 2 fully upgraded Tier 9s, and I'm only 50k away from Hindenburg.

You were doing something wrong cause I have about 20k battles and 9 tier 10s

Skpstr    1,460
2 hours ago, The_Dastardly_Canuck_rob said:

You were doing something wrong cause I have about 20k battles and 9 tier 10s

Not doing anything wrong, just not trying to get Tier 10s. Played with hardly any premium, didn't convert any XP, (except to skip JPIV) and played every line, without grinding. Plus I had almost every line to Tier 8 anyway, so another 8k games to match your total would have gotten me more 10s. But that wasn't the point.

I was just comparing progression between the 2 games, playing both in my lazy-[edited] fashion lol.

Your own example supports what I'm saying. You had 20k games and 9 Tier 10s. Here, you have less than a tenth of that, and you already have 3 Tier 10s. Instead of taking 20k games to get 9 of them, you should be there by 5-6k games.

centarina    718

looks like it takes about 200-300 matches with premium camo if you are good player to get from t3 to t10 with premium account and some bonus flags.  (looking at my UK  BB grind)     so it is pretty fast.   

Gandariel    58

Yes, normal players using combo premium time + port + XP camos +flags + that super flags and first win. Grinding then is very easy. 

Sad is that super flags what we get at September running out for me too have last 10 of each:D

Wg give us moooooore of them:D 

I see lots of people using them without camo just a waste of good flags and they are complaining later grinding is hard.

Edited by Gandariel

Sign in to follow this