You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
centarina

salty gets salty :D

113 comments in this topic

centarina    716

match that we won with member of salty on opposite side.    He got really salty when his team lost.         replay attached if anyone is interested.  I thought he played pretty well overall and was good match.   don't know why he would get so salty though. :cap_cool: 

salty.jpg

20171206_215307_PJSB013-Amagi-1942_22_tierra_del_fuego.wowsreplay

• Cool 1

Ever seen a SALTY clan player be anything other than arrogant and condescending?   Had a similar experience last week with a single SALTY guy on the opposite team.  He got smoked early and proceeded to tell everyone what he thought about them.  I can't deny that as a clan and div'ed up they are a force,  but you find one on their own and you see what is what. 

• Cool 5

centarina    716

few days ago, we ran in to a salty division and we beat them,  they didn't say anything on the chat.    they've been mostly cordial from what I've seen in  the past. win or lose.    This is the first time I've seen this type of behavior from any one from top clan.      :D  

I just wish people would realize its just another dude behind a computer like all of us who gets pissed on occasion and has to vent.  But hey they get the attention they seek by evidence of all the threads concerning their clan.  WOWS celebrity status as it were, and everyone here is the media/paparazzi.  Just my two cents.

• Cool 1

Taichunger    1,942

Salty has many great people who are good to interact with. 

I don't blame him for wanting bad players to be reported, lots of people call for the crappy players to be reported. 

The problem is the reports have no effect. 

• Cool 3

centarina    716

well,  i am not sure who he want reported.   I was assuming he wanted to report me , max and metal engineer .  .         I did come in top of the winning team for  what its worth with max being in 3rd.      match was pretty competitive till the end.     overall a good game.          i just think its amusing though mostly.      i guess he had a bad day.  :D

33 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Salty has many great people who are good to interact with. 

I don't blame him for wanting bad players to be reported, lots of people call for the crappy players to be reported. 

The problem is the reports have no effect. 

SALTY does have a lot of good people that are good to interact with.  Sometimes they are good.. Sometime they are "salty".  It is good reports have no effect because idiots will report people for whatever they feel is wronging them...regardless if it is bad play or not.  I was called out 2 games ago tonight..  literally 2 minutes into the game some butt head was calling to report me.  I just said..  hey..  Let the game end and then see.  End result.  I was second on team..  2 kills in a total roll over us.  The guy wanting to report me never left our cap circle.  So...  not so big on reports. 

Taichunger    1,942
1 minute ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

SALTY does have a lot of good people that are good to interact with.  Sometimes they are good.. Sometime they are "salty".  It is good reports have no effect because idiots will report people for whatever they feel is wronging them...regardless if it is bad play or not.  I was called out 2 games ago tonight..  literally 2 minutes into the game some butt head was calling to report me.  I just said..  hey..  Let the game end and then see.  End result.  I was second on team..  2 kills in a total roll over us.  The guy wanting to report me never left our cap circle.  So...  not so big on reports. 

Had that happened when divved with clan mate. Balti calls for us to be reported, hangs out in spawn the whole match. Next game the balti and his div mates were on the other team. They didn't last long :)

17 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Had that happened when divved with clan mate. Balti calls for us to be reported, hangs out in spawn the whole match. Next game the balti and his div mates were on the other team. They didn't last long :)

Just as a follow up I had 2 close Q kills in that game and a cap assist in the GK.  I wasn't just farming that second place on the team.  The dude calling me out and wanting to report me just didn't seem to like my play.  Well..  I will say that my play leaves a lot open for improvement, but his input wasn't it. 

Amaruk    30
10 hours ago, centarina said:

well,  i am not sure who he want reported.   I was assuming he wanted to report me , max and metal engineer .  .  

Nah. These is possessive, so it's more likely the 3 players left on the red team after he died.

Watched replay to confirm.

Spoiler

AQatjiO.jpg

Nice comeback.:cap_win:

Honestly can't blame the guy for being frustrated though.  You guys were down 2 DDs & 2 caps early with the reds leading in points by 2 to 1 margin.  Watching that slowly slip away can't be a good feeling...

Edited by Amaruk
updated image

Pulicat    2,217
1 hour ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Ever seen a SALTY clan player be anything other than arrogant and condescending?   Had a similar experience last week with a single SALTY guy on the opposite team.  He got smoked early and proceeded to tell everyone what he thought about them.  I can't deny that as a clan and div'ed up they are a force,  but you find one on their own and you see what is what. 

Salty div                         Salty solo                                You div                                     You solo

dzBgVIs.png?1q36wyp4.png?1cpGhAFK.png?1ITpAgsF.png?1

not sure what i'm supposed to see. The only thing that's really different is the win rate, because surprisingly having 3 great players working in tandem leads to better winrates than a single great player operating alone.

shocker.

• Cool 1

2 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

Salty div                         Salty solo                                You div                                     You solo

dzBgVIs.png?1q36wyp4.png?1cpGhAFK.png?1ITpAgsF.png?1

not sure what i'm supposed to see. The only thing that's really different is the win rate, because surprisingly having 3 great players working in tandem leads to better winrates than a single great player operating alone.

shocker.

That was sort of my point.  So when one of your guys runs solo and gets his [edited] handed to him..  How about he acts like a regular player and not like some overlord of the game?  I know what you guys can do in div together.  I have seen it more than a few times first hand. 

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig

Pulicat    2,217
1 minute ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

That was sort of my point.  So when one of your guys runs solo and gets his [edited] handed to him..  How about he acts like a regular player and not like some overlord of the game?

Lol, i beg your pardon you hypocrite?

I remember a game where you tried to 'overlord' me while you were alive and running away for no reason. Here, to refresh your memory.

JFAcu4b.png?1

yeah, right about there was when you decided to get yip yappy about what I was doing 'so far away and not fighting'. Care to explain that? Nah, don't bother. Maybe wake up and realize everyone has moments when they have something they want to say, right or wrong, and stop trying to point the finger at a single group of people.

How about this, i'll have a quick chat in the next salty clan behaviour workshop when people like you actually pull your weight on a regular basis. There are two sides to someone getting annoyed at someone else, the person doing the offending action and the person reacting. If you're going to sit there and say "i'm allowed to play poorly" then turn around and tell me I can't call you out on it, get out.

• Cool 4

6 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

I remember a game where you tried to 'overlord' me while you were alive and running away for no reason. Here, to refresh your memory.

JFAcu4b.png?1

yeah, right about there was when you decided to get yip yappy about what I was doing 'so far away and not fighting'. Care to explain that? Nah, don't bother. Maybe wake up and realize everyone has moments when they have something they want to say, right or wrong, and stop trying to point the finger at a single group of people.

How about this, i'll have a quick chat in the next salty clan behaviour workshop when people like you actually pull your weight on a regular basis. There are two sides to someone getting annoyed at someone else, the person doing the offending action and the person reacting. If you're going to sit there and say "i'm allowed to play poorly" then turn around and tell me I can't call you out on it, get out.

I think I recall that..  Was that recent?  Most likely I was in in front of you to start and ended up coming around behind after getting hammered.    From the looks of your drawing that would indicate that.  The usual scenario there is that I tanked the front, took most of the damage, circled back around,  and then the guys behind came in and cleaned up.  Is that about how that went?  I have never been pointd the wrong way full health.  I may be a marginal player, but my marginality comes from running and gunning.  I don't run.  That is probably my down fall..

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig

SireneRacker    1,434
37 minutes ago, Amaruk said:

Nah. These is possessive, so it's more likely the 3 players left on the red team after he died.

Watched replay to confirm.

Nice comeback.:cap_win:

Honestly can't blame the guy for being frustrated though.  You guys were down 2 DDs & 2 caps early with the reds leading in points by 2 to 1 margin.  Watching that slowly slip away can't be a good feeling..

That Moment when you censor everything except for the team-lineup... :cap_wander:

grizzly95    83
9 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

JFAcu4b.png?1

Ah yes, the game where he was "getting focused" in his Kurfurst, and i was always 5km or more in front of him in my own Kurfurst, i remember thy well.

Btw, i'm the friend for the uninformed. 

grizzly95    83
2 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

I think I recall that..  Was that recent?  Most likely I was in in front of you to start and ended up coming around behind after getting hammered.    From the looks of your drawing that would indicate that.  The usual scenario there is that I tanked the front, took most of the damage, circled back around,  and then the guys behind came in and cleaned up.  Is that about how that went?

Not at all, you ran with your tail tucked between your legs and than struggled to play catchup with me in my own Kurfurst. 

Pulicat    2,217
Just now, CaptGodzillaPig said:

I think I recall that..  Was that recent?  Most likely I was in in front of you to start and ended up coming around behind after getting hammered.    From the looks of your drawing that would indicate that.  The usual scenario there is that I tanked the front, took most of the damage, circled back around,  and then the guys behind came in and cleaned up.  Is that about how that went?

No, I have a pretty good memory of this. It was half a year ago almost. We encountered three ships and a DD, you took 10k damage while we were together in a group, turned around and ran the other way while we got on with it. proceeded to blame me for not helping you as if I can shoot their shells out of the sky and make the bad men go away. Me and my partner pretty much kept going for lack of a sturdy opponent defense the entire time, my friend ended on 2 kills and I have 5, one of which being a yamato I rushed down at the end, while you never caught up to do anything.

Just now, grizzly95 said:

Not at all, you ran with your tail tucked between your legs and than struggled to play catchup with me in my own Kurfurst. 

That would be a first for me then,  Because if nothing else..the last thing I have ever done in the gk is run.   Must have been something going on. 

grizzly95    83

That would be a first for me then,  Because if nothing else..the last thing I have ever done in the gk is run.   Must have been something going on. 

Not hardly. 

Pulicat    2,217

Yes, and then you went on to complain about how someone else is playing. Which you seem to refuse to own up to.

You made a thread about it if you want me to go digging for it, where you specifically mention opening your mouth.

• Cool 1