Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SoftAndCute

Free Commander Retraining

33 comments in this topic

SoftAndCute    68
40 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Back to my previous question, what are you changing that benefited your previous loadout but not the new one.  Incidentally, I think the hammer "fix" to the USN CVs makes as much sense as the fix that eliminated strafing at T5 but still pairs them against T6.  They should have just provided another choice.

What I am reading here is you are frustrated with the CV revamp and want to train to another ship.  Don't blame you there either.

I will at least respec my commander to have more ammunition for my fighters since i now only have one squad so I can't rotate my fighters for rearming like in old Lex loadout. Besides rearm time for USN planes are really long.

CarefreeTongue    148
6 minutes ago, SoftAndCute said:

Now, you are using the low road of stat shaming since you don't have any intelligent arguments.

You're completely taking my words out of context. I'm not trying to stat shame you. I'm implying you're a liar when you say you picked 202 Lex. More likely is that you derped around with stock loadout Lex.

Otherwise, it's my game experience versus yours. Yours doesn't even stand a hint of a chance.

9 minutes ago, SoftAndCute said:

Hey if you are satisfied with WG's products I'm fine with it. You can side with them by saying "The gameplay has not fundamentally changed" despite they rework the whole tech tree.

Apparently, adding/swapping a plane squadron for another is a rework. It really doesn't change they way they're played, even if the end results might.

SoftAndCute    68
30 minutes ago, CarefreeTongue said:

You're completely taking my words out of context. I'm not trying to stat shame you. I'm implying you're a liar when you say you picked 202 Lex. More likely is that you derped around with stock loadout Lex.

Otherwise, it's my game experience versus yours. Yours doesn't even stand a hint of a chance.

Apparently, adding/swapping a plane squadron for another is a rework. It really doesn't change they way they're played, even if the end results might.

I'm gonna responsd one last time since it has become an argument on a Forum.

This is not about how you play a computer game  but rather how you pay a computer game.

Just to make things easier for you to understand, i will give you an example so forget about aircraft carriers or warships.

When I get a recall notice about a defective airbag from the manufacture of the car I own, I took my car to the deal. Then I told the dealer  "no one should pay for a defective part since we already paid for the car that includes the part". Then one guy sitting in the corner, who own the same car said my request isn't justified because "driving experience has not changed" despite the defective airbag, and the very reason I needed an airbag in the first place was because I suck at driving unlike him, who never had an accident. 

The manufacturer/ dealer is WG and the guy sitting at the corner is you.

If you are smart, you will take free commander training  regardless of the reason since a lot of us have spent enough time and money on this game 

I am done with this thread.

Edited by SoftAndCute
  • Cool 1

CarefreeTongue    148
1 hour ago, SoftAndCute said:

I'm gonna responsd one last time since it has become an argument on a Forum.

This is not about how you play a computer game  but rather how you pay a computer game.

Just to make things easier for you to understand, i will give you an example so forget about aircraft carriers or warships.

When I get a recall notice about a defective airbag from the manufacture of the car I own, I took my car to the deal. Then I told the dealer  "no one should pay for a defective part since we already paid for the car that includes the part". Then one guy sitting in the corner, who own the same car said my request isn't justified because "driving experience has not changed" despite the defective airbag, and the very reason I needed an airbag in the first place was because I suck at driving unlike him, who never had an accident. 

If you are smart, you will take free commander training  regardless of the reason since a lot of us have spent enough time and money on this game 

I am done with this thread.

TLDR: blah blah blah game is somehow defective and therefore I should get a handout

Are you going to demand refunds on every agile-developed product now?

Don't get me wrong, I like free respecs. But your mind just seems to be on a whole another planet right now.

Edited by CarefreeTongue

On 12/6/2017 at 1:55 AM, SoftAndCute said:

I think WG should allow us to retrain or respec our commander skills at a lower or no cost after USN CV rework. For example, some USN CVs now have planes that are lower tiers than their IJN counter parts. Some of my past USN CVs were spec for Strike and others are for Balanced or AS loadouts. 

This would allow me to send my USN CV captains to other types of ships, since I'm probably selling off all my carriers after the nerf.

On 12/7/2017 at 5:28 AM, SoftAndCute said:

Perfect analogy.

Gruntdog_3    9
On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:55 AM, SoftAndCute said:

I think WG should allow us to retrain or respec our commander skills at a lower or no cost after USN CV rework. For example, some USN CVs now have planes that are lower tiers than their IJN counter parts. Some of my past USN CVs were spec for Strike and others are for Balanced or AS loadouts. 

Just You CV folks don't quit. You make battle better (having just been sunk by you @#$%^&**()!) in the last 30m.

Sign in to follow this