You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_irony_

0.6.15 Public Test Bug Reports

32 comments in this topic

[WGA] _irony_ 10
60 posts
3,570 battles

Greetings Captains!

The 0.6.15 Public Test is now starting, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

Please also check out Wacko's little guide on how to report a bug here: 

For each report please attach the python.log file from your Public Test client. That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

If possible, it would be perfect if you could attach our Special Public Test version WGCheck tool report ( you can find the tool attached to this message). 

You can find the instructions on how to use that tool here(instructions are given for the live server, however, they will be identical to Public test): 

WGCheckQA_EN.zip

[OUTLA] deathdragon_2 7
35 posts
9,148 battles

I was not given the gold or the credits that I should have for the test, both are at zero and I haven't even started mods or even playing any matches yet. I won't be able to test until this is fixed.

[BLUMR] Goose21891 1,069
11,892 posts
3,453 battles

Not sure if a bug or intentional, but one of the secondary objective for the new Operation is "secure the safe landing of 1100 Assault Troop" and the main objective is to secure 1800, meaning you will always complete it. I think it's supposed to be 2100, not 1100.

Spoiler

shot-17_12.07_14_16.26-0792.thumb.jpg.78ca60ab7b90f5ec19b109be518e4f0e.jpg

[OSG] Merc85 131
1,120 posts
10,537 battles

The first time I upgraded my ship it allowed me to research with free xp all the modules, but it would not let me buy them??  There was a yellow triangle on the credits in the top right saying something like this operation is not available.  So I quit and reloaded the game and it has been working fine ever since. 

Also, at the same time, it let me buy the first of the four upgrades, but not the 2nd through 4th ones, again the yellow triangle saying the operation was not available showed up.  This was also fixed when I restarted the game.

[-TSR-] BullHals3y 4
16 posts
1,914 battles
1 hour ago, KilljoyCutter said:

For whatever reason, PTS off and on loses the ability to do transactions using in-game currency. 

I'm having the same issue....

[-TSR-] BullHals3y 4
16 posts
1,914 battles

Rs78d-58Qw6O7EE7ac-fPw.jpeg

I get this for a few min now and then....then it returns to normal....

[-HMS-] KyMarine77 0
5 posts
3,215 battles

I have been playing the Test 6-15 and it started out lagging in the game then it was doing fine for most of the day. Then about 5:30 pm eastern time it started lagging again. other then that it was a great time playing today.

292 posts

This may be working as intended.  The Yorck is losing it's engine often.   Have the hit points or armor been changed?

On PT 0.6.15 I want to use the Yorck in the new scenario so I've been playing it a lot.   I did not remember the Yorck being this fragile when I played through it on the live server.

The Yorck's engine has been getting knocked out a lot and continuously.   In multiple games the engine was knocked out multiple times.  The worst was the engine was knocked out, I repaired with DCP, knocked out again, wait for the engine to repair itself, and then it was immediately knocked out again.   After the this game I changed the upgrade from the Damage Control System Mod 1 to Propulsion Mod 1.    It did not seem to make any difference.   Playing now with Propulsion Mod 1 and Last Stand.

The ships that I remember damaging the engine include Algerie, Shchors, Fiji, Edinburgh, KG V, Pensacola, and Yorck.

Edit: After talking to other players this is the way the Yorck has always been.   It's been too long since I played the ship and and I've forgotten.

Nothing to see here.

python.log

[-TSR-] BullHals3y 4
16 posts
1,914 battles
9 hours ago, BullHals3y said:

Rs78d-58Qw6O7EE7ac-fPw.jpeg

I get this for a few min now and then....then it returns to normal....

this is usually accompanied by this...u3HtAW4tRTGuJE41qf43QQ.jpeg

[DD214] Seamus_44 73
693 posts
15,786 battles

I loaded the game and set up the Leander, then entered the new scenario. Just after the battle started it locked up totally. Had to reload the game client. About three minutes or so after re-entering the same game it locked up again. Both times I had to use Windows 10 Task Manger to kill the game. Next he regular game refused to connect with the server. After rebooting the computer both the regular and test client failed to load and produced an 0xc0000e5 error load application error. I waited 10 minutes and was able to get into the regular game.

Could not locate the log file you requested. Please provide name and folder location.

2017-12-08 04_45_11-WorldOfWarships.exe - Application Error.jpg

[B2P] Taichunger 2,144
6,309 posts
18,743 battles

2SJR9lV.png?1

Many of my ships are coming back with this, asking me to press a button to pay the service costs. Pressing sometimes does nothing and the ship is then processed automatically, sometimes it pays when I press the button. Is this a bug or a new feature to save players credits?

[-TSR-] BullHals3y 4
16 posts
1,914 battles
49 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Many of my ships are coming back with this, asking me to press a button to pay the service costs. Pressing sometimes does nothing and the ship is then processed automatically, sometimes it pays when I press the button. Is this a bug or a new feature to save players credits?

I've gotten that once so far....

[B2P] Taichunger 2,144
6,309 posts
18,743 battles
16 hours ago, BullHals3y said:

I've gotten that once so far....

Seems to have settled down and I am not getting it any more.

[-WC-] Wabbit_Season1 0
10 posts
9,847 battles

The PT server was not available for a while, then was back a few minutes ago with a small update.  But now I get this Windows message when I click on PLAY (see the screenshot).  So that last update apparently broke something.

I downloaded & ran WGCheck, but it didn't look at the TP files, and didn't find a python log (neither did I).

Capture.JPG

[-WC-] Wabbit_Season1 0
10 posts
9,847 battles

This update happened at 10:40 CST (this is from the Updates folder).  There's no "python log" in either the logs folder or the top level, so I can't provide it.

Capture.JPG

[TFK] Tpaktop2_1 311
913 posts
10,267 battles

Got transaction errors. Minutes later things worked properly again.

And tried to open Santa's shop I got just spinning forever. Granted I am not sure if anything was to show, however I tested that function.

Transaction error_shot-17.12.07_17.01.00-0040.jpg

Santan Shop_shot-17.12.07_17.45.09-0569.jpg

Santa Shop_shot-17.12.07_17.45.21-0501.jpg

[-WC-] Wabbit_Season1 0
10 posts
9,847 battles
5 hours ago, Wabbit_Season1 said:

The PT server was not available for a while, then was back a few minutes ago with a small update.  But now I get this Windows message when I click on PLAY (see the screenshot).  So that last update apparently broke something.

I downloaded & ran WGCheck, but it didn't look at the TP files, and didn't find a python log (neither did I).

Capture.JPG

I deleted the WoWs PT folder and re-installed the game, and it's working again...  So apparently the update corrupted something.

[DONUT] IcyThor 32
386 posts
4,686 battles
13 hours ago, Seamus_44 said:

I loaded the game and set up the Leander, then entered the new scenario. Just after the battle started it locked up totally. Had to reload the game client. About three minutes or so after re-entering the same game it locked up again. Both times I had to use Windows 10 Task Manger to kill the game. Next he regular game refused to connect with the server. After rebooting the computer both the regular and test client failed to load and produced an 0xc0000e5 error load application error. I waited 10 minutes and was able to get into the regular game.

Could not locate the log file you requested. Please provide name and folder location.

2017-12-08 04_45_11-WorldOfWarships.exe - Application Error.jpg

This happened to me also when I first started playing PT today.  After the 3rd crash it has been rock solid. 

Icy

[DONUT] IcyThor 32
386 posts
4,686 battles

How do I acquire the Tirpitz for the campaign? 

[-TSR-] BullHals3y 4
16 posts
1,914 battles
54 minutes ago, IcyThor said:

How do I acquire the Tirpitz for the campaign? 

I was just wondering the same thing!

[DONUT] IcyThor 32
386 posts
4,686 battles
29 minutes ago, BullHals3y said:

I was just wondering the same thing!

If the Bull doesn't know then we are all up a creek, no paddle and left the fishing dynamite on the pier.   :)

Icy

[ONAVY] Willy55_1955 21
215 posts
6,680 battles

After a battle, I came back to port and the game says my Minotaur needs servicing, 90K + 23K for 113K. I go back into the battle results and it shows that amount has already been deducted from my total earnings. I exit the test server, type up a couple of things then restart the test server. The same message is still sitting there.

v 0708 hrs.:

shot-17_12.09_07_08.25-0365.thumb.jpg.a496260f7833620b726efc9c2b8cea76.jpg

shot-17_12.09_07_08.18-0801.thumb.jpg.7d5970a5df683f259713c16d85922eb3.jpg

v 0747 hrs. after about 30 minutes and a game restart:

shot-17_12.09_07_47.06-0271.thumb.jpg.1ec59d2492a5b02ab7926615087af3e0.jpg

What's up with that?

WoWS_report.wgc

python.log