You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Dilbert

Deep water torps hiting DD's

17 comments in this topic

kerensky914    1,008

Replay?  Because otherwise I'm going to have to assume it was someone else's torp. But to directly answer the question, no, haven't seen any evidence of that happening.

Edited by kerensky914

I working on getting the battle results screen shot because my first impression was the same as yours.  But I thought it would be worth asking the forums.

Doomlock    2,158

I have yet to encounter anything of this nature. Screenshots or a really would be greatly appreciated.

Sovereigndawg    494

Saw a previous post something like this. Not one replay of it though.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Volron    71

Might be a bug.  Someone posted not too long ago, that they were sunk by a torpedo from a New Mexico.  Could be he got shelled the moment they went under him, and they just happened to time out then. :cap_hmm:

desmo_2    739

...or a Fujin?  :Smile_teethhappy:  These ship names are getting a bit confusing...

• Cool 1

SoftAndCute    68

There are so many DDs hiding in and out of smoke spamming deep water, shallow water, above water projectiles and I dont even know who's shooting who and with what who anymore.

Edited by SoftAndCute

SeaborneSumo    66

Wasn't hit by a Derp Water Torp,, but was hit by missed torp yesterday.  Aligned my DD up perfectly between 2 DDs fired my direction.  Both went by me, the BAM!!!   Hit and sunk by one of the torps.   Only thing I can think of was a graphics glitch.

Akeno017    77
26 minutes ago, grumpymunky said:

I've been sunk by a torpedo from a Conqueror, so I don't doubt it could happen. :Smile-_tongue:

Those are the new conquerer buffs WG gave it to help players increase their salt per game ratios. :)

StingRayOne    393

Ok so it was most likely a hit by gun and a torp hit by someone else. The Gun doing the damage that showed the ship. Please check the screenshot for damage in that game.

Batwingsix    989
6 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

...or a Fujin?  :Smile_teethhappy:  These ship names are getting a bit confusing...

That was my thought. Fujin could land in its MM