Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Noriruru

Until The Co-Op queue timer is fixed my wallet is closed.

20 comments in this topic

Noriruru    88

Ok enough is enough!

I am REALLY sick and tired of getting useless bot teams in Co-Op matches when I KNOW for a fact there are Co-Op players are there due to this horrible 30sec queue cap.

I have amassed a rather sizable premium fleet over the last two years and most of them (including the Missouri) are pretty much worthless due the terrible matchmaking caused by this excessively  short timer not picking up many players (if any at all). 

As a result I here by refuse to invest another dime into World of Warships until this is resolved.

And now before all those entitled, self-important PvPers start going on about how one should be playing PvP instead of Co-Op and how Co-Op players deserve being screwed over know this....

I'd rather have have my eyes gouged out with spoons and burn in the deepest depths of hell than endure even ONE MORE camp in the back, potato-fest PvP match.

This isn't even about Co-Op earning potentials anymore.

JUST GIVE US THE ABILITY TO TEAM AGAIN!

• Cool 1

desmo_2    739

A kangaroo walks into a bar and tells the bartender, "Blood is the lipstick of all wounds."

The bartender does not know how he said this or why.

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 3

not_acceptable    1,576
2 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

Are they matching?

well, sort of, I have a couple dessert spoons, and a serving spoon, that I use as a soup spoon, and a couple soup spoons, that I use for when I make jambalaya. which is really good, I learned it while in nawlins. 

the spoons are made by the same company, I think, but only the dessert spoons actually match.

Volron    71

He's very likely talking about upper tiers.  Admittedly, when they reduced the queue time down to 30s, it made T6+ matches a bit bot heavy most of the time.  I wouldn't mind if they bumped up the time to 45s. :Smile_Default:  But to go this postal, eh, chill yo.:Smile_great:

not_acceptable    1,576
1 minute ago, Volron said:

He's very likely talking about upper tiers.  Admittedly, when they reduced the queue time down to 30s, it made T6+ matches a bit bot heavy most of the time.  I wouldn't mind if they bumped up the time to 45s. :Smile_Default:  But to go this postal, eh, chill yo.:Smile_great:

no signs of postal in this thread !!! none at allllllll  !!!! just calm down. CALM DOWN !!!!

Noriruru    88

Yeah I got that out of my system.

But my stance on the queue timer remains.

No fixey....! No money...! Wargaming.

Edited by Noriruru

Despite being a dedicated PvP player, I do agree that Co-op players deserve a proper matchmaking that is just as fine-tuned as the PvP queue since they are also paying customers. Although I hardly think teammates matters in Co-op, if you feel like it is a problem, WG certainly should look to this as a possible issue.

As for now, I suggest you try out the Operations, should be every bit as fun as Co-op, except even more dramatic and fun!

Edited by The_first_harbinger

surratus    138

Didn't somebody post a similar thread about this just a few days ago?

Noriruru    88

The operations are pretty great but the tier restrictions happen to exclude many of my favorite ships most of which being premium T8s.

Volron    71

Considerably more rewarding than Co-Op, that is for sure.  I've done a LOT of Op's since they came out.  Example: My Ryujo captain went from 8pt at start to 19pt, which he hit 5 Op's ago.  All of my T6 ships have 10pt Captains, minimum.  Most are at around 13pt, most were 6pt at start.:Smile_playing:

Yeah, it would be nice if they had more Op's.  But I'd say give them time in that area. :Smile_great:  A T8 Op would be a nice place to take my GZ. :Smile_playing:

Noriruru    88
1 minute ago, surratus said:

Didn't somebody post a similar thread about this just a few days ago?

Well you know Wargaming....!

You pretty much have to beat it into them skulls constantly to get them to rethink things.

Bamagate.... Need I say more....!

Radar_X    115

As a reminder please keeps posts topical and constructive at all times per our forum guidelines.