You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
STINKWEED_

10 Destroyers every battle is ruining the game

138 comments in this topic

18 hours ago, Ceesa said:

six years of Latin, which is really an excuse to teach children more about grammar than it is to learn a foreign language.  

Can confirm. Source: three years of high school Latin

2 hours ago, Big_Spud said:

When I’m playing a cruiser, I can compensate for terrible BB players. When I’m playing a BB, I can compensate for terrible cruiser players. When I’m playing a DD, I can compensate for both. Nothing can compensate for incompetent DD players though, apart from maybe a really good CV.

^This?

I don't think its really an issue, half of them die with in the first minute of the match anyways, so when you think about it technically there is actually only three or so DD's left floating around to make a difference. :cap_haloween:

Edited by Magic_Fighting_Tuna

HazardDrake    900
5 hours ago, IronWolfV said:

Sad part is carriers are weaker now than they were in CBT even with AP bombs. Remeber tier 5 Zuibo with 3 TB squads?

*Picks up phone and dials past self.*

"Why the hell are you still playing that WoWS game?"

"Because i want a Fletcher and Gearing."

*Hangs up* "Moron."

:Smile-_tongue:

Edited by HazardDrake
Spelling
  • Cool 1

IronWolfV    6,626
16 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

*Picks up phone and dials past self.*

"Why the hell are you still. Playing that WoWS game?"

"Because i want a Fletcher and Gearing."

*Hangs up* "Moron."

:Smile-_tongue:

j6NCIxl.gif

dVJWOyg.gif

Pope_Shizzle    3,539
2 hours ago, Th3Diabolik1 said:

Hence why I said "got" old, Pope. After day after day of getting obliterated by a circle jerk of secondaries, I stayed away for a while, things balanced out. Was around Feb-May this year I personally experienced it.

There has been a soft cap in game since I started playing in 2015.  The only time you see more than 5 of any class is when MM is dumping excess stuff.  That doesn’t generally happen often.  I’m not saying you didn’t experience it but it was a rare occurrence. 

In in any event I understand your frustration.  I’m much happier with a 3/4 - 5/6 - 3 split. 

_WaveRider_    421
3 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Why are you posting quotes with my name showing "Duplicate Post" ?  I'm not sure where you got them from but I did not post any of this. 

They are my duplicate posts. The last post is my input.

Hey there everyone, thanks for the comments and feedback regarding seeing 10 destroyers (5 per side) and how you believe it is having a negative effect on the game. We are monitoring this and will forward it on to the development team for review. For now, the game is functioning as intended so that means you could still see some battles where there are five destroyers a side. However, if it is warranted, changes could always be made even if we do not have any information at this time if there are plans to do so. Thank you all for giving us input and we look forward to seeing you in battle on the fair seas.

• Cool 1

BlailBlerg    246
2 hours ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Hey there everyone, thanks for the comments and feedback regarding seeing 10 destroyers (5 per side) and how you believe it is having a negative effect on the game. We are monitoring this and will forward it on to the development team for review. For now, the game is functioning as intended so that means you could still see some battles where there are five destroyers a side. However, if it is warranted, changes could always be made even if we do not have any information at this time if there are plans to do so. Thank you all for giving us input and we look forward to seeing you in battle on the fair seas.

How about for those games that are 8-11 vs 8-11 BBs?  

*not happy about this statement.

• Cool 1

Grizley    1,281
3 hours ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Seeing 10 BBs is at least as bad.  Please forward that.

• Cool 1

MorbidGamer    262
3 hours ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

As someone who plays DD's... It would be great for you to limit them to 3. This give BB's incentives to push, Cruisers who opt for DF instead of hydro or don't have access to radar to push and cut down on the reliance of gunboat DD's to tackle the hoards of other DD's piling onto an objective. It benefits everyone. It can be extremely stressful to deal with CV's, Radar and hoards of other DD's. This would cut it down.

Thanks!

Zakuul    2,218
4 hours ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WG MAY ACTUALLY FIX

IronWolfV    6,626

Honestly I find this funny.

5 BBs per side, too much.

5 DDs per side, too much.

More than 1 CV per side, too much.

More than 5 cruisers per side, no f**ks given.

Stop and think about that.

ArcherDude    23
18 hours ago, LastSamurai714 said:

5BB

5DD

2CL/CA

Thats been the standard fleet loadout for the better part of the last 9 months...

Yup....see this load out most of the time....makes it almost impossible for the Cruiser Skippers to screen the BB's from DD's, especially if one of the Cruisers is a CA, or both (seen it a few times) and forget about providing AA. Cruisers don't last very long with 5 BB's shooting at them because a DD that can't be seen is around. The easiest fix would be to give all CL's Hydro.

Just my rambling thoughts

32 minutes ago, IronWolfV said:

Unless it's more than two radar cruisers per side. 

Then it's REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Skpstr    1,454
35 minutes ago, IronWolfV said:

I think most people would like to see cruisers make up the bulk of a side.

If I stop and think about it, it tells me that cruisers are in a decent place, because nobody complains about them. They may complain about fire spam or radar, but neither of those are exclusive to cruisers, and not all cruisers have those abilities.

every time a new line comes out the game matchmaking gets flooded with he ships of that line when the UK cruiser line appeared we had battles with 5-8 cruiser per team.. When the UK BB's appeared we had matches with 8 BB's per side.. same things going to happen with the French and Italian lines and the UK DD line.

It's a temporary thing.. try not ta hurt yer self while ya pout about it.  ANd oh yea, go feel free to make a game with a squat load of rules governing match making so that everyone can get the perfect match.. even if they have to wait half an hour or more for that perfect match to show up... I'm sure they'll be staying around in droves to play your product.. yes yes, in droves.

or you got just take it stride with some resembling ohh  I don't know... umm Dignity?  You've hear of this word yes?  Try it! 

Grizley    1,281
7 minutes ago, AraAragami said:

And then those battleships target that cruiser

He was on the wrong side of the mountain, what a 400 WTR scrub.  :Smile_trollface: