You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kevik70

No Such Thing as Skill in WoWs

59 comments in this topic

Kevik70    237
2 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

WG doesn't like "Name & Shame" on the boards.

Besides, every time I look up people that have hackused me, they always suck as players.  If you know what you're doing in this game, then when you get owned, you know how it happened.  When you suck like these hackusers do, it's never your fault and it's obvious the other guy was cheating.  It can only be the possible explanation.

Yeah the guys that accused me were only average players, better than total potatoes but not anything spectacular.

DaChosen1FoSho    111
4 minutes ago, Kevik70 said:

Yeah the guys that accused me were only average players, better than total potatoes but not anything spectacular.

Kevik missed what I said about him :-/ 

TheDreadnought    691
3 minutes ago, Kevik70 said:

Actually its a complaint thread of sorts with a small side of brag. I might make a brag post later when I reach the next full percentage point for WR.

The point of this particular thread was actually to point out that i was called a cheater for doing something average ie, landing shots at a mid distance slow moving target. Didn't have a spectacular game or do anything amazing yet still someone thought I was cheating. Kinda like you assume that I am only bragging just because I am in a good clan. This guy accused me of cheating because I was in a good clan even though I wasn't doing anything special.

No, I assumed you were bragging because you and your clan mates get on here and brag with pathetic regularity.

I skimmed the text, noticed you mentioned you were a member of salty, and drew the correct conclusion.

I'm not sure why you think the rest of us care... but whatever.  Do what you like.   I'll continue to skim then move on from your clan's threads when I see (yet another) brag each time.

• Cool 1

TTK_Aegis    1,129
9 hours ago, murryhawk said:

Warpack is/was a WoT mod that provided extra so called abilities, on SEA when i played WoT you could spot it a mile away once you knew what to look for (and players/clans did get account bans due to its use).

Ah, a WoT thing. 

Maybe he thought I was saved by some auto repair cheat. Little did he know I was franticly smacking the repair button like a spider monkey on crack. 

Just a friendly reminder to our recent update to our Mod Policy can be found here:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/mod-squad/

It specifically states the following under the Disallowed/Forbidden Mods section :

• Applications/mods that help a player to aim in any way that is not already available in the game, which includes any predictive aiming mods

If players decide to run illegal mods of any kind, they risk getting your account banned, first temporarily then permanently. It's just not worth it.

Nachoo31    310

I change speeds so much that if you were constantly hitting me when I do that, I might say something but not in a chat.

Cpt_Cupcake    48

@Kevik70

Do what I do... Think of as an uncredited award or achievement. When someone calls you out for playing well, they just can't comprehend what just hit them. Whether its a potato calling hax cause you've been dodging his torpedoes for 5 minutes or whether its a 63 WR% former deputy co from a top clan who doesn't understand the Hindenburg shouldn't be showing broadside to a Yamato at sub 10km range. They just have to make up something to justify what just happened to them, just like people blame UFO's and men in black suits for everything in the real world.

P.S. Its when they start going racist like the Hindenburg driver or death threats like the kami R driver, you should report that stuff. 

Edited by Cpt_Cupcake
added "former"

Kevik70    237
On 12/6/2017 at 0:26 PM, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Just a friendly reminder to our recent update to our Mod Policy can be found here:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/mod-squad/

It specifically states the following under the Disallowed/Forbidden Mods section :

• Applications/mods that help a player to aim in any way that is not already available in the game, which includes any predictive aiming mods

If players decide to run illegal mods of any kind, they risk getting your account banned, first temporarily then permanently. It's just not worth it.

Yep, which is one of the reasons I don't use any mods at all, that and I'm just to lazy to re-install them every patch.

Megrim3    75

If your playing vanilla then this should be taken as a compliment as your skill is directly related to the result of your play 

If your using mods then know that your skill and victory is completely artifical and you should be ashamed for pretending to be something greater than you are. 

Edited by Megrim3