Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdmiralThunder

Can't Quote or Reply but can Edit & Start a thread?

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

11 posts in this topic

As of right now I can not quote someone in a thread (it shows as an active link/feature) nor can I post a reply at the bottom of the screen. I get the text marker but when I click it does not bring up the reply window. I can however click on the Edit button below one of my posts and edit it. I also obviously can start a new thread. But as said, Quote and Reply are down???

More...

This issue is with Edge. Doesn't seem to happen with Chrome or FF. Also, I can quote my post here but can't quote my posts anywhere else - they are down like trying to quote others. Can reply here too but again not in rest of forum.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

@AdmiralThunder

20 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

As of right now I can not quote someone in a thread (it shows as an active link/feature) nor can I post a reply at the bottom of the screen. I get the text marker but when I click it does not bring up the reply window. I can however click on the Edit button below one of my posts and edit it. I also obviously can start a new thread. But as said, Quote and Reply are down???

More...

This issue is with Edge. Doesn't seem to happen with Chrome or FF. Also, I can quote my post here but can't quote my posts anywhere else - they are down like trying to quote others. Can reply here too but again not in rest of forum.

I seems to working for me.

Just now, AdmiralThunder said:

I can only quote and reply in this thread/forum in Edge??? This is new as of this AM.

Sorry I misunderstood you.

43 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

More...

Reinstall CHROME again...thats what I am using now as I "Quoted" you here.  How about using OPERA?   Dload that browser. I remember one time I had to use Opera as I could not fill in some online fill form as Chrome and FF were buggy.  Just puttin' it out there. 

55 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I can only quote and reply in this thread/forum in Edge??? This is new as of this AM.

It's been working for me with Internet Explorer...

inb4 mean comments about IE

It appears to have worked itself out.

EDIT - nope it is now doing it again????

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0