1,174 posts
2,197 battles

Oh nice, quite a few people wanted to know your opinion.:fish_book:

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,159 posts
11,665 battles

For every carefully crafted Giulio Cesare WG creates, there must be a karmic balance to the force .....

Thank you for taking the time to look for the good in Huanghe, even when it has so little to recommend it.

• Cool 5

[NDA]
Supertester
5,066 posts
14,855 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

bvnd4es.gif

PqE9sqO.gif

The optimistic view of the creation of this ship. 

The British, Have my Hull. The Soviet, Have my Guns. The Aussies, Have my smoke. The Japanese, Take my Torp Reload Booster. The Pan Asians, Take my flag. All together, "By our powers combined we call forth, the HuangMeh."

How I suspect this ship came into existence. A mad scientist gathered a bunch of random parts to create a creature to terrorize the local populace.

And with a flash of lighting, "The abomination is alive, Muhahahahahahah".

:cap_haloween:

Edited by RedSeaBear
  • Cool 7

[KSE]
Members
7,728 posts
8,065 battles

Welp, this one ain't comin home. Any ship that requires a quantum computer in the brain to operate remotely well isn't worth the pixels it's printed on.

Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
9 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

Explosion!

giphy.gif

Couldn't embed a better one so this will have to do.

EX PLO SHUN!

• Cool 3

[PVE]
Members
12,393 posts
8,469 battles

Thank you for the review. HuangHe will go down as a low priority purchase for me.

As an aside, I'm torn over your avatar change. The bouncy avatar was mesmerizing, but it not being there meant I read the review in half the time. :)

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,612 battles
24 minutes ago, JochenHeiden said:

You better be careful @LittleWhiteMouse If you keep calling their ships Garbage WG is not going to let you test the, anymore!  Such bad PR for them. 

WG knows only a certain % of WoWS players even check out reviews &/or the Forum here. WG is counting on the % unwashed masses that are suckers (the larger %, lol).

[T-RIP]
Members
1,475 posts
8,988 battles

Welp, that's unfortunate, was really hoping WG would have made some final changes, as per the recommendation of the people WG hand's these ships to for... testing.

Anyhoo, guess WG knows what works and what doesn't eh?

maybe down the road they can fix it and then I can buy it. maybe?

Thank you LWM, for yet again another fair review, and an honest opinion.

[HKC]
Members
230 posts
24 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Thank you for the review. HuangHe will go down as a low priority purchase for me.

As an aside, I'm torn over your avatar change. The bouncy avatar was mesmerizing, but it not being there meant I read the review in half the time. :)

I approve. The bouncing bosoms was grating on the senses and disturbing.

And: good review.

Edited by Viva_Palestine

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,511 posts
13,655 battles
57 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

• For Fun Factor:
    Bottom line: Is the ship fun to play?

Actually, yes.
Be advised:  Mouse has a soft spot for lame-[edited]ships, like the pre-buff Atlanta, Albany and Prinz Eugen.

Her Smoke Generator gets a Gudbote, though.

Okay LWM. This right here - Fun Factor - makes me want to purchase her. This has always been my deciding factor. I understand all the weaknesses since I play a lot of CL. None of them survive focused fire very long and rightly so. I enjoy the hoo out of  the Perth - because of her smoke - and she is probably one of my favorite CL's. I am used to building up damage over time (if I survive) because that is what I do with D'Aosta. You've provided, once again, some very excellent insight, +1.

I must give some careful thought to this as I plan to 'tweak' my 19 pt Anshan captain for this ship - probably use PT, AR, DE, CE then IFHE, LS, EM, and either PM or EL. I will load her up with both the Smoke and Hydro special modules.

A garbage boat with gudboat smoke (along with my similar affinity to odd ships) equals a mehboat in my mind - of which I have plenty that are still fun to sail.

Edited by Khafni
  • Cool 2

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,986 posts
4,845 battles

I only care about the T-61 and Abruzzi...and your redo on the Graf.

....and dat Roma doe....dat Roma.

[PVE]
Members
12,393 posts
8,469 battles
1 minute ago, Viva_Palestine said:

I approve. The bouncing bosoms was grating on the senses and disturbing.

And: good review.

For me it was the clapping and bouncing back and forth. I don't find anything sexy about the anime stuff. 

I do think that if LWM goes to an event sponsored by WG, anyone who meets her should imitate her old avatar as a greeting. :)

• Cool 4