Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

"Typical GodzillaPig"... lol

16 comments in this topic

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

Heard that tonight in chat.  Not sure if I should be flattered..or just not care.  Guy whose name I didn't recognize said he gave me some pointers on BB play here..  I am sure they were good pointers, but from what I saw he didn't follow them.   Or if he did they weren't very good pointers.   I at least died fighting for something.  He died in the back in a blaze of glory getting burned by my team.  Only good thing he could claim was that they won, but not by his doing.   My first loss of the night in the GK.  Hope to see him again.   Been out of the game for over a week now and this is the first night back.  It has been fun and that..that..  that was the most entertaining. 

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

Hat tricked Close Q this next game in a 4 kill easy win..   I sure wish he was there to tell me what I was doing wrong.  Though Close Q kills are typical for me..  So guess that would have fit.. 

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

@Destroyer_Radford    2 close Q next game(after the above)  and the next..  actually that game I saw you in was my only loss in the GK tonight before the server went off.  Sorry I didn't get to you.  I sent plenty others to the depths.  Thanks for all those tips though.  I'll have to go back and look those up.  That sitting in the back seemed to work really well for you.   

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,815 battles

Do I detect ... salt?

[FOXEH]
Members
3,320 posts
11,836 battles

At least a  pinch...

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
5 hours ago, m373x said:

The guy probably saw the term "godzillapig" on urban dictionary: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GodzillaPig

not sure what he was trying to say

Sweeeet  I be famous.  lol.   Or would that be in famous? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b6_i_eSgR8

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
11 hours ago, Umikami said:

Do I detect ... salt?

Just a dash..  When a camping BB Bismark driver calls you out for crappy play, but can't find his own hind end with both hands...  Add a touch of beer with that salt and yeah. 

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

camping bismarck is as bad as yolo bismarck.   :cap_haloween:     seen both.    I like    bismarck that pushes just right  :cap_cool:

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
Just now, centarina said:

camping bismarck is as bad as yolo bismarck.   :cap_haloween:     seen both.    I like    bismarck that pushes just right  :cap_cool:

That goes for pretty much any BB.  I got called out for one bad game out of 6.  It happens when you push..That is the price you  pay.  I'll take my torp walls and fires and tip my hat to the red team all day long, because the next game, or next few games,  I am going to wreck someone, or a few someone's, along the way. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,815 battles
1 hour ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Just a dash..  When a camping BB Bismark driver calls you out for crappy play, but can't find his own hind end with both hands...  Add a touch of beer with that salt and yeah. 

Had a player the other day in a match die, and spend the rest of the game criticizing my play on a turn by turn basis. He didn't shut up until the match was over. I was top of our team; he ... well ... wasn't.

Sometimes stupid is just ... universal.

• Cool 1

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
5 hours ago, Umikami said:

Had a player the other day in a match die, and spend the rest of the game criticizing my play on a turn by turn basis. He didn't shut up until the match was over. I was top of our team; he ... well ... wasn't.

Sometimes stupid is just ... universal.

Just upped to Kagero..  running torp reload vs smoke.  See another post in the forums about that.  First game out in her was a dump.  just a bad loss all around.  Next 3 nice wins.  middle of that I was running for my life holding B cap against T10 ships most of the game.  One guy on the team was cool and recognized it.  One dead guy sat in chat and railed me for not smoking team mates..  I even told him I didn't have smoke and was doing the best I could in there..I got reported in that game as well as a kudo.  Pretty sure I know where each came from.

[BIAS]
Members
3,004 posts
8,982 battles

Hmmm, this is starting to read like the blow by blow account of games in WARBEASTY's famous threads...

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,155 posts
3,867 battles
14 hours ago, m373x said:

The guy probably saw the term "godzillapig" on urban dictionary: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GodzillaPig

not sure what he was trying to say

I can't help but notice that page was created today.

Someone out there went full internet tough-guy after this experience.

Edited by AraAragami

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,815 battles
8 hours ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

running torp reload vs smoke.

That has been a very popular choice of late; and I'm in favor of it because, in my opinion, it promotes skilled play over just sitting in smoke and pew-pewing everyone in range.

Also lately I have seen a lot of chat messages in matches asking for smoke and getting negative replies like yours; apparently many players are wishing their DD's had smoke, (and didn't have to rely on a torp reload booster that replaces the smoke generator to stay effective).

In an ironic coincidence, complaints about other players performances has stayed about the same. Go figure!

07 amigo; see you in the game!!

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
578 posts
5,064 battles
On 11/29/2017 at 5:46 PM, centarina said:

He left out the part where we were engaged in a gunnery/secondary battery duel at around 6km from each other (he lost). He died, then I spent most of the rest of the match engaged with a Lion while trying to angle as best I could against a pair of Minotaurs.

Sign in to follow this