You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pulicat

Why You Never Give Up

14 comments in this topic

[O7]
Members
4,921 posts
8,751 battles

No matter how bad the position, no matter how far behind you are in points, fight until the end!

Even if you may not be a star player, that doesn't mean you just throw in the towel.

There's nothing you can do if others have more talent than you, but there is no excuse for others to work harder than you.

Spoiler

al6q8BA.jpg

zTlpJET.jpg

https://replayswows.com/replay/9856

shout out to @TheRealSenpai247 for a job well done.

Edited by Pulicat
  • Cool 6

[MIA-A]
Supertester
505 posts
4,421 battles

You guys did some sorcery im sure :Smile-_tongue:

but 3.3k base xp on a Kidd? hot diggy dog :cap_cool:

keep slayin it out there playa

23 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

There's nothing you can do if others have more talent than you, but there is no excuse for others to work harder than you.

words to live by!

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
1 hour ago, Pulicat said:

No matter how bad the position, no matter how far behind you are in points, fight until the end!

Even if you may not be a star player, that doesn't mean you just throw in the towel.

Reveal hidden contents

al6q8BA.jpg

zTlpJET.jpg

https://replayswows.com/replay/9856

shout out to @TheRealSenpai247 for a job well done.

True dat..  Fight to the end.. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles

Great Game!

I never give up to quote Captain James Lawrence  "Don't give up the ship. Fight her till she sinks."

[R-F1]
Beta Testers
1,844 posts
6,743 battles

Nice game... but I'll be the one to say it... basing your actions on the 1 out of 100 times something works will just leave you frustrated and waste your time 99 out of 100 times.

[R-F1]
Beta Testers
1,844 posts
6,743 battles
29 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Great Game!

I never give up to quote Captain James Lawrence  "Don't give up the ship. Fight her till she sinks."

Little different scenario... you're not fighting for the fate of the free world here.  You gain nothing of value going fighting it out to the bitter end here.

Its all a numbers game, maximizing pleasure gained relative to time invested, nothing more, nothing less.  This is strictly utilitarian with nothing to do with lofty ideals like dying a glorious and honorable death.  A heroic sacrifice only means something when the sacrifice is made in the name of something possessing greater value than that which is sacrificed, otherwise it's just a meaningless waste.

[O7]
Members
4,921 posts
8,751 battles
18 minutes ago, Shadeylark said:

Nice game... but I'll be the one to say it... basing your actions on the 1 out of 100 times something works will just leave you frustrated and waste your time 99 out of 100 times.

You will never get the 1 if you don't try all 100.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles
34 minutes ago, Shadeylark said:

28 minutes ago, Shadeylark said:

Little different scenario... you're not fighting for the fate of the free world here.  You gain nothing of value going fighting it out to the bitter end here.

Its all a numbers game, maximizing pleasure gained relative to time invested, nothing more, nothing less.  This is strictly utilitarian with nothing to do with lofty ideals like dying a glorious and honorable death.  A heroic sacrifice only means something when the sacrifice is made in the name of something possessing greater value than that which is sacrificed, otherwise it's just a meaningless waste.

Way to be a buzz killer.

Yes, it's a game.  The message is still valid.  Be competitive.  Don't sail off into a corner because it looks like your team is going to lose and you don't want to scratch your precious paint.  Play to win until the end.

Or, you can just not give a damn because it's only a game.  But that sounds boring to me.

Edited by desmo_2

[MIA-A]
Members
1,939 posts
6,542 battles
4 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Way to be a buzz killer.

Yes, it's a game.  The message is still valid.  Be competitive.  Don't sail off into a corner because it looks like your team is going to lose and you don't want to scratch your precious paint.  Play to win until the end.

Or, you can just not give a damn because it's only a game.  But that sounds boring to me.

The flipside is true, too, we won a game this morning where our team didn't give up even though we were pretty outnumbered partially because the other team assumed they had the win secured.