Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

While I'm sure other people have done better

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

669
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,940 posts

I just wanted to announce I just got my third five star mission with my Cleveland on the operation of the week:cap_rambo:And I'm really jazzed up about it


:cap_tea:5a1e0e8e3b2ab_Third_Five_Star_Combat_Mission_2.thumb.png.b7782607619771e88727148e279ca006.png

Third_Five_Star_Combat_Mission#3.png

Third_Five_Star_Combat_Mission.png

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,619
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,722 posts
11,332 battles

Congrats. I don't really play the operations but I did have a fun night 5-staring all of them with my clan, that was a fun night.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,317
[TF16B]
Members
8,064 posts
17,019 battles

I'm glad so many other people can do the operations well with regular ships; because I've been utterly useless in just about anything except Ryujo, and just barely usefull with Dunquerke.

 

(The only other exception were operation specific; did okay with Gallant in Dynamo; and Lexington in the Halloween Op.)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
669
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,940 posts
45 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I'm glad so many other people can do the operations well with regular ships; because I've been utterly useless in just about anything except Ryujo, and just barely usefull with Dunquerke.

 

(The only other exception were operation specific; did okay with Gallant in Dynamo; and Lexington in the Halloween Op.)

Have been having a lot of trouble upgrading from the Pepsicola to the New Orleans the other day I saw in chat a BB driver crowing over the fact he sank her with just two Citidels   >_<

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,317
[TF16B]
Members
8,064 posts
17,019 battles
1 hour ago, shadowsrmine said:

Have been having a lot of trouble upgrading from the Pepsicola to the New Orleans the other day I saw in chat a BB driver crowing over the fact he sank her with just two Citidels   >_<

 

Take heart! My very first Random in Pensacola I wound up playing ring-around-the-rosie in those islands south of D-cap on Two Brothers with a battleship (Scharnhorst maybe, but it never really fired at me,) a New Orleans, and an Atago.

 

Sank the Atago from full health, the N.O. from about one-third-health, survived the game, and placed first on my team, (unfortunately, a loss.)

 

Spoiler

uue2jd.jpg
HfMxav.jpg
6rZI7d.jpg

.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
669
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,940 posts

The really good news is that my reward for getting the 1st one this morning was approximately  18K of XP  bringing the research needed for the New Orleans down to  approximately 33K   Whooo Hooo  Then I can join a battle with my new ship and go for this mission  ^_^   Yeah I know they're just renting me the ships for Clan Battles only  however that's still progress:cap_rambo:

Get_Ships_for_Clan_Battles.png

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
1,542 posts
26 battles
On 29/11/2017 at 1:36 AM, shadowsrmine said:

I just wanted to announce I just got my third five star mission with my Cleveland on the operation of the week:cap_rambo:And I'm really jazzed up about it


:cap_tea:5a1e0e8e3b2ab_Third_Five_Star_Combat_Mission_2.thumb.png.b7782607619771e88727148e279ca006.png

Third_Five_Star_Combat_Mission#3.png

Third_Five_Star_Combat_Mission.png

Wow @shadowsrmine congratulations! Good going! :D

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×