You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MEGATRUMPSTER

obvious hack

19 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
325 battles

I was playing a guy AngryJanitor who has something like 100 battles an averaging 6 destroyed ships per battle. What got my attention was he killed every plane I had lost 2 airships. I obviously am not reckless with my planes. I kept them close to friendly ships for AA support. I just don't see how that's possible. What can be one other than run the same cheat?

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

You will need screenshots to back your claim.

Maybe the player even managed it.

Edited by Silver_kun

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
Just now, skull_122_steel said:

to me it sounds like some unlucky RNG it has happened to me before and I have done it before.

Yeah, RNG sometimes aligns with everything else for a perfect streak and a disaster.

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles

Hey man first you cant name and shame in here its a rule I had to learn myself the hard way.  But to answer your question it wasn't a cheat.  I assume you are speaking of an enemy cv player, he probably had a high point captain with AS and other important skills that you didn't have.  If it was another ship he was full aa specd.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,258 posts
3,306 battles

He could be a Langley with air superiority, AGM1, and AGM2. Plus low tier aa is prettty bad at supporting your fighters anyway.

RNG loves screwing you over anyway. Sometimes RNG even works in your favour, like when my 4-plane Hosho squadron shot down a 5-plane Hosho squadron while only losing 2 aircraft of my own.

Edited by warpath_33

[KENT]
Members
480 posts
3,035 battles
3 minutes ago, warpath_33 said:

He could be a Langley with air superiority, AGM1, and AGM2. Plus low tier aa is prettty bad at supporting your fighters anyway.

RNG loves screwing you over anyway. Sometimes RNG even works in your favour, like when my 4-plane Hosho squadron shot down a 5-plane Hosho squadron while only losing 2 aircraft of my own.

>Langely w/ AS loadout

5a1df5e6eeab0_thinkmachinebroke.gif.410b98bab76be1b67870361fd48aadff.gif

10 minutes ago, DasHotrod said:

I was playing a guy AngryJanitor who has something like 100 battles an averaging 6 destroyed ships per battle. What got my attention was he killed every plane I had lost 2 airships. I obviously am not reckless with my planes. I kept them close to friendly ships for AA support. I just don't see how that's possible. What can be one other than run the same cheat?

No name and shame, also what ship was he playing?

[HINON]
Members
8,809 posts

Considering you didn't even get the stats of the player you accused correct, I have my doubts about your story. O and name and shame is against the rules so you should edit your post to omit this players name before you get moderated.

wHsYIu0.gif

• Cool 1

[H-W-C]
Members
1,258 posts
3,306 battles
Just now, Slntreaper said:

>Langely w/ AS loadout

1. Air superiority captain skill

2. whoops t4 CV can't mount AGM2. Removing that

[B2P]
Members
495 posts
13,201 battles

Either you have the name wrong, or you are looking at the data wrong.  The person you named is a below average player overall, who has only killed 6 ships in a single battle at tier 1.  He has only killed 6 ships total by aircraft (which may be what you are looking at) and averages 0.43 kills per game in his Langley, per WOWS Stats & Numbers.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,708 posts
11,324 battles

You are breaking forum rules by 'naming and shaming' best to remove the name from your post.

Also... I doubt he was cheating, it's borderline impossible.  Hackusations usually come from a lack of understanding of game mechanics.

[SOL-B]
Members
209 posts
6,724 battles

if I can point out, OP has 193 battles.   you likely do not know enough about game mechanics to know what is happening and why

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,024 posts
10,174 battles

So DasHotrod, none of your buddies in your clan, CSA-1, Confederates States of America Alliance could help you with this question????

I'm guessing your real question is if AngryJanitor is one of *those* people .....

• Cool 2

[WGA]
Administrator
660 posts
249 battles

Please ensure you are using the in game reporting system if you encounter behavior you believe violates our rules of Fair Play.  We're going to lock this as it violates our forum guidelines

• Cool 2