You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mod_15_Block_0

Not getting rewards/can't complete combat mission

12 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
3,225 battles

2 days ago, had a Great round with my Fletcher, 8 torp hits, 4 flooding, 3 destroyed. Was on stage 4 of the "Get Ready for Pan Asia". That round should have finished it off. So I opened a trouble ticket. Was advised that it may take a while for the servers to update (NA server). Played several more rounds, also with great torps & damages. Next day, re-opened ticket, task still not completed. Again, advised that servers are slow updating, and they closed the ticket. Played many more rounds, had results that should have completed the task AGAIN. Now day 3-mission still not completed. Any tips on how I can get some attention on this?? My tickets were 1189240, 1189955. 1st screenshot is of a different battle, but it should have been enough to complete the task as well.

Thanks all!! shot-17_11.27_21_13.00-0530.thumb.jpg.dfa8e36f3c7136080a4e48333a392428.jpg

shot-17.11.26_16.37.47-0160.jpg

shot-17.11.26_18.39.03-0061.jpg

Edited by Mod_15_Block_0
picture order

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

Well, I think the tickets are the only way you can solve this issue apart from it resolving itself or this thread becoming popular and hence bringing attention on to your issue.

I do hope you get your rewards for the combat mission as soon as possible.:Smile_honoring:

Members
8 posts
3,225 battles

Response to 2nd ticket:

"Thanks for contacting Wargaming Support!

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing a difficulty receiving the award/reward for completing the Pan-Asia Marathon: Part 1.

After checking your account, it seems that you've done working on the missions Get ready for Pan Asia: Part 1 until Get ready for Pan Asia: Part 3 and currently completing the Part 4.

In an instance that what you're reporting is the completion of Part 4 that is not registering, you need not to worry because there could have been just a delay on the server that caused this to happen. We'll keep you posted once the server has been updated.

Apologies for the delay, Captain as we're still waiting on the update. We'll keep you posted once it has been made.

I appreciate your understanding towards this incident."

Shouldn't it have updated after 3 days?

[LOU1]
Members
2,854 posts
7,987 battles

Make sure to update the ticket that the server still hasn't registered mission completion.  If it is still not resolved, you might also reach out to other staff, such as @wacko17.

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,437 battles

Hey Mod! - if these screenshots are the reason you've filed the trouble ticket - according to your screenshots, I'm assuming you're trying to complete the 4th task of the week 1 mission for the Pan Asian DDs (as opposed to week 2's task 4).

The 2 screenshots showing your end-game scores appear to be from 2 different games, but don't show complete info regarding whether the conditions of the task were completed.   The week 1 task 4 was you need to get 20K torp damage, 2k flooding damage in a T5 or higher ship in a game you win.

• Screen 1 - Did you win this game?
  • Screen 2 - It's possible to get < 2K flooding damage if your torp floods were insta repaired by the target (or the target immediately died as with a Devastating Strike) - did you get more than 2K flooding in this game? (I'm assuming w/ 8 torp hits you didn't get the bad luck of hitting a damage saturated area so many times w/ the XP you got in the game)
Edited by hangglide42

Members
8 posts
3,225 battles

Hi Hangglide! Yes, they were 2 different games. Unfortunately, I didn't think to get the details for the screen 2 round with 8 torp hits. Yes, we won on screen 1.

I've had several other rounds after those where I've racked up over 2K flooding and 20K damage, + win.

Just opened another ticket and got the same reply-please wait for the servers. Looks like I won't be able to play the "Almost here" as it expires tomorrow :/ Which is why I've been complaining!

Thanks for replying, and thanks to all!

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,437 battles
7 minutes ago, Mod_15_Block_0 said:

Hi Hangglide! Yes, they were 2 different games. Unfortunately, I didn't think to get the details for the screen 2 round with 8 torp hits. Yes, we won on screen 1.

I've had several other rounds after those where I've racked up over 2K flooding and 20K damage, + win.

Just opened another ticket and got the same reply-please wait for the servers. Looks like I won't be able to play the "Almost here" as it expires tomorrow :/ Which is why I've been complaining!

Thanks for replying, and thanks to all!

Sorry, had to check - I wonder if there’s a bug when the week 2 mission started where it’s not correctly crediting completion of the week 1 mission...

I was able to complete both mission sets, but I completed the week 1 mission before the 2nd week mission started - hope WG somehow compensates you when they figure it out since it’s completely blocking you from these 2 mission sets.

• Cool 1

[SOL-B]
Members
209 posts
6,724 battles

For the final part you need to place in the top 3 and win the battle and do 5k damage to DD, and 5k damage to CA and 5k dmg to BBs.   

Your first screenshot does not show damage to a cruiser.  It is probably not a glitch but you have not completed the mission as described.   

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pa-dd-2-the-bone/

Edited by Cooper_Capt
  • Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Yea... in other words, you have to be a Berserker and go all Rambo on the red team. 5/5/5 and finish top 3... easiest way was to hunt them down, drop torps on each type, sinking the stinking red ships and live to tell the tale. 

• Cool 1

Members
8 posts
3,225 battles

Thanks for the reply's, but I'm on week 1 section 4, not week 2. And it's all good now. Just had another great round: 9 torp hits, 8 flooding, 4 sunk :) 106K torp damage, 6182 flooding. And for some reason, the game accepted it. I"m now on week 2. Now to see if I can tank my way thru it :) Thanks to all!!!

[SOL-B]
Members
209 posts
6,724 battles

okay.   good luck.   week 2 is a beast and takes a while to complete.  

• Cool 1