You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_irony_

0.6.14 Bug Reporting

65 comments in this topic

1Warhawk    1

I have had my game crash as TimeNomad reported three times now although it started happening a few days before the most recent update and for a friend of mine it started about two weeks ago. After the update I received last night, 0.6.14 , I was nocked out of the game several times and had to reconnect.

surratus    138

Sorry, but I'm not sure if this is the place for the new 6.14.0 patch bug list - but when looking selected T7 ships for the new operations.  Then checking modules on my Hood I observed the module progression outlined was from my Phoenix.  This pattern was repeated for the Colorado, and the rest of my T7 vessels.  So in an effort to explore the weirdness I loaded all ships in port, selected the Phoenix which had matching module tree (not surprising), and then tried another ship and all module trees disappeared - for all ships.  The attached images (if it works) are the Colorado in port before (with Phoenix modules shown) and then after I selected the Phoenix for a normal view, only to have all modules and upgrades magically disappear.  Will attempt to log off then back onto the server to see if there is any corrective effect.

5a20b07d7adb5_Coloradobefore.thumb.jpg.c8fac6ef0105fe68f24ea8e71d4e907b.jpg

5a20b0a714caf_Coloradonow.thumb.jpg.a13af20df2dd68b706e850f8dde34f6d.jpg

Hope that worked okay as far as description.  Happy to send this as a ticket, but I wasn't sure if anyone else has observed this weirdness so I PSA'ed the oddness.  I'll edit with an update if the restart works...

Restart worked - all is normal - I think...

Edited by surratus
Problem corrected

shadowsrmine    12
23 hours ago, TimeNomad said:

my game keeps crashing.... never happen before this patch, pic is what error i get.5a1f9db890f54_wowscrashprob.thumb.jpg.ccfe54ca25d536191913987bacf16ad0.jpg

15 hours ago, heritage120660 said:

I'm having the same problem as TimeNomad constant crashes 3 - 4 times a day since this new patch.

I as well off and on all day

World_of_Warships_Critical_error.png

Edited by shadowsrmine

shadowsrmine    12
1 hour ago, shadowsrmine said:

I as well off and on all day

World_of_Warships_Critical_error.png

In addition I have been having a problem with this file coming up while in play and everytime it does my game action slows to a crawl cef_browser_process here's a image of it

cef_browser_process.png

Glassship    0

Game would not open when trying to launch it. Computer would think about it but nothing would happen. Decided to delete the whole thing and download it again. Now the newly downloaded files will not launch

Ironrust    4

Had to rebuild my PC, went to do a fresh install of the game, now I can not get it past 38% install just keeps hanging till it gives up. Also very slow download speeds with your new launcher.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:58 AM, TimeNomad said:

my game keeps crashing.... never happen before this patch, pic is what error i get.5a1f9db890f54_wowscrashprob.thumb.jpg.ccfe54ca25d536191913987bacf16ad0.jpg

Same here

shadowsrmine    12
On 12/1/2017 at 1:38 AM, shadowsrmine said:

In addition I have been having a problem with this file coming up while in play and everytime it does my game action slows to a crawl cef_browser_process here's a image of it

cef_browser_process.png

Anyone have idea what's up with this process?  Every time I go into battle this starts and lag's the game to hell   >_<

Edited by shadowsrmine

Lemons0900    3

Yeah, another on the CV thing. . . playing new Scenario and suddenly my strike aircraft wont launch, great, so then my fighters end up dying later, and now they got stuck on deck too, nothing I could do, even closing client and relaunching, meanwhile team is screaming at me while I can literally do nothing

shot-17.12.02_14.51.09-0617.jpg

leehwongxing    76

Mouse action wouldn't take for some strange reason, like firing torpedo, but select between torpedoes and main battery is normal, ping is fine but the symptom vanish later.

leehwongxing    76
[S] [2017_12_04 02:38:04] ("[ERROR] FeedbackController: invalid key '0' for map {1: 'SCOUT', 3: 'SPEED_BOOSTER', 4: 'TA_BOOSTER', 5: 'MB_BOOSTER', 6: 'HANGAR_BOOSTER', 7: 'SMOKE_GENERATOR'} data - {'state': 2, 'type': 0}",)

error logged right before UI vanished, I dont even know what is that 0 key should mapped to and which action it would be.

Jenska    57

laptop just upgraded to the latest large Windows 10 update,  now game crashes immediately on loading, but doesn't actually terminate.I need to kill it in TaskMgr. It Was running 6.14 okay before the Win 10 update. (PS PT exe crashes the same  way)

Edited by Jenska
removed W10 edition name

Sometimes I get the error that Shadowsrmine cites, but more often the game just freezes and I have to dump out with Task Manager and reboot.  That one is happening reliably every third game or so.  Never happened prior to the last update.  Data integrity check does not fix it.

Edited by JunkwaffelXXI

Ever since 6.14 update I an CONSTANTLY getting bumped from the game when battle starts. The game doesn't crash, but disconnects. Sometimes I hit connect and I'm in right away, some days its 2-4 times before it works. Not sure what you did with this patch but its broken as all hell as I had zero issues with connections prior to 614. 

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:37 PM, Ironrust said:

Had to rebuild my PC, went to do a fresh install of the game, now I can not get it past 38% install just keeps hanging till it gives up. Also very slow download speeds with your new launcher.

Well the problem right there is the "new launcher". It is the worst pos coding job so far. Totally not needed and should be optional. 

Post battle personal score stats show getting killed by torps from the enemy Cleveland. Detailed report was correct with only he/ap/fire damage.

Untitled.png.49da542b8a185d2992bc66194a2c8264.png

Edited by Feral_Erroll
pc kept messing with me

Rpkscout1    3

I'm a Mac user. Sometimes when I finish a battle or the battle has just begun the game sound will quit and just freeze the game. With 6.14.1 sometimes when a battle ends a blue background appears then the game freezes. I always have trouble with almost every update, but this 6.13 and 6.14 updates have been horrible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

brogun    0
On 11/30/2017 at 11:53 AM, Lord_Dolza said:

I keep getting this as well..I Have never had an issue in the past

Same here. usually at start or finish of match.

Shels    4

CV bug, same as previously reported.  I had taken no damage, no hits.  Planes landed and could never take off again.  Attached the WGCheck report and a screenshot.

This type of game-breaking bug is inexcusable - whomever was supposed to be quality checking for these types of issues should be demoted or fired.  They are clearly incapable of performing at even a minimal level of acceptable competency.

WoWS_report.wgc

shot-17.12.06_23.05.36-0189.jpg

d_gladkov    9

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the late response.We are trying to find out the root cause of these crashes and we need your help.

Please send me these files:

1) ~/profile/python.log

2) ~/profile/python_1.log

3) ~/profile/python_2.log

4) DxDiag configuration file (https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/33)

5) all files from "~/crashes/" folder

If you want to help more, please try to create dump file when WoWs client will crash again. I am giving you three different instructions (files attached to this post). Choose any you want :)

Thanks a lot for your help and your patience!

CreateDump32bit.txt

EnableCrashDumps.txt

Procdump.txt

Just had a graf zep attack me with ap bombs from dive bombers.  He wiped me out, it happens.  However, he approached from behind with his squadrons.  He never got within 2.2 km from behind my ship as I was sailing away from him.  When I asked him in chat how he did it, he said he targeted 1km in front of my ship.  When I further asked how that was possible as his dive bombers had never gotten in front of my ship (or even close to it for that matter), he said it was a "special skill" he had gotten through many many games.  I believe that there may be a bug that is being exploited by some to drop bombs well away from the dive bombers location.