Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ObiphanKenobi

My Story just Begin!

24 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

Hello to fellow captains,

I will start here from the Fuso, stock and intended to grind to the famous Yamato. This is how i will grind her. Thanks to the recent sale, i am able to spec her with upgraded mod, but she still at stock. My plan is to get to the B hull as quick as i can.

UuGdHL4.jpg

IM5lkI9.jpg

WVVrZHB.jpg

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles
3 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Got a high point captain in it?

Sorry no, i am thinking of getting the Yamamoto capt in her ........However i currently had 8 pts capt, used 6, and in process of retraining the capt too ... all skills work at 50%

Members
448 posts
7,474 battles

Looks like you are off to a good start.

Fuso is a keeper, one of my favorite ships...it wrecks cruisers with impunity, is a bully as top tier, and it fares pretty well vs. tier 8s as long as you don't show your sides too much vs. other BBs. Weak AA though, CVs are your bane.

100k + games are not unusual after you upgrade and figure her out.

Enjoy.

Edited by Dr_Powderfinger

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

slowly slowly working my way to the B hull

LWojRZY.jpg

quick game before the update

z7y148q.jpg

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

a few battles a day will get me by in my FUSO

UZOxrdm.jpg

Fuso yolo to 1 cap point, won the fight against a dd and a cruiser, managed to CAP. Then proceed to B cap, fighting to defend it and kill 1 bb (Kii). While doing so, the team had fire a barrage of insults to the fuso.

Mind you, when the game is 5 mins in, on minimap the red team had steam roll to B/C and left A. Situation awareness people

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

Solo cap, dodged torp like crazy. Turn back to defend enemy advance and in the process "double strike", killing a dd and a bb. Damage the QE with 18k and 8k salvo and die. No air support from my cv, the enemy CV send waves after waves after waves ...... 

6u1caTg.jpg

[DAKI]
Members
183 posts
7,101 battles

Nicely done, Fuso is a very good ship! She is the only one of the line I've never sold, even now that I have Yamato I still take good ole Fuso out for a spin.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

@WolfofWarship;

Experiences with the game:

(for beginner like myself)

Research research research, knowledge is a learning progress, never stop never end. Before you play a nation ship, do lots of research. Check wikipedia for the advantage and disadvantage of the nation you intended to grind. Then start playing and that first few game it going to be bad, because you just getting use to the line, but it get better. Do not complain the ship is #$%@#$% or S ** T, have a clear plan of your intention, how are you going to spec your ship to your own playing style, and play through it; it will get better once the ship fully upgraded and better at higher tier.

Forum experiences:

I personally enjoyed the forum so far. Make lots of friends whom i can PM asking for advices/discussion (people hang around France sub forum are very nice and helpful), yeah you know who you are, i dont need to name you guys here. It also a place where you can enter some pretty cool competition for in-game price (captain corgi event, any other event by supernikopower); a place to rant sometime if having a continuous loosing streak (LOL). A place to show your achievements so far, a place to get more information (review created by LWM, some cool input by Lert and it was funny how he stats dump some negative). Oh, i can borrow the system to be a silly person and had a go at my division mate without worrying (yeah you, old fart!) 

• Cool 1

[OPEC]
Members
925 posts
5,108 battles

Fuso is muy fuerte and one of my personal favorites.  She brings salty tears to many cruiser captains who dare to show her their broadside within 12 clicks or so...
Fuso_Kraken_FS_HighCal_Confed_163K_6-17-17.thumb.JPG.59941f5f727d605f2049b377e664312d.JPG

Edited by delp5117

[DAKI]
Members
183 posts
7,101 battles

Nagato is also a good ship, and Amagi is amazing, she combines the best traits of Fusou, Kongou and Nagato.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

Managed to sneak 1 game before CW begin.

GiulioCesare though he can sneak up while i dueling with others and cheap shot me, eat 3 citadels and die. DD then decided to hunt me and try to burn me down, HE switch and BOOM.

Lastly, while on HE, citadel the CV and won the game

XWUZxXT.jpg

ZtraIPB.jpg

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

Members
311 posts
2,336 battles

I really couldnt stand fuso, even though it had alot of guns they had so much dispersion and would just peppers the ocean around every ship but never hit always too high and too low at the same time :\

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles
On 12/13/2017 at 4:53 AM, manon45 said:

it had alot of guns they had so much dispersion and would just peppers the ocean around every ship but never hit always too high and too low at the same time

You can try to install the Aiming System Mod 1. :fish_viking:

I had very consistent games with citadel hits 

and very poor, need credit grind now preparing for the NO

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

Members
311 posts
2,336 battles
46 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

You can try to install the Aiming System Mod 1. :fish_viking:

I had very consistent games with citadel hits 

and very poor, need credit grind now preparing for the NO

I had aiming system mod on it but it didnt really help that much, my entire experience with the IJN line is just unplayable dispersion, I dont have that problem with any other ship line not even KM BB's which are suppose to be innacurate.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles
57 minutes ago, manon45 said:

just unplayable dispersion

I assume you need some discussion,

I guess it come down to personal preferences and how are you willing to adapt to the ship to get good. Through out every nation bb/cruisers .... aiming where to shoot is very much botched down to transferrable skills. The IJN at low tier starting from the Fuso is deadly ...... they build for snipping not so much brawling therefore their dispersion is better, the USN come close with the ASM2 in place of range (t9/t10) then the KM out right brawler (shotgun close range BOOM in your face). So if you good with the KM you should not having problem with the IJN. Perhaps more practice will get you good.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

Weekend play

Contesting cap at A, with help from Blys, Colorado and Kuto. We facing 4 bb (NC, Fuso, Tirp and Bis, 2 dd kagero stalking me from the start, the PANASIA dd too busy fighting the Blys, lucky me). We got focus fire but held the advances, giving the rest of the team enough time to cap C/B and regroup.

Good game guys!

xCXUHdS.jpg

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

Next level, Nagato. I had enough XP to research for her, but not enough credit, until recently new discount. So here she is

HH48CJP.jpg

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

Well, i cheated by freeXP all the way to the Yamato just so i can get the HSF mision done and free HSF camo. Only 2/5 way there and still have to 30/4/18 to complete. I did not have enough credit to buy the Amagi or finish the Nagato so the grind still there.

1st game in random = Won; 11 games after that Co - Op to get use to the Yamato

0pzbxkP.jpg

Sign in to follow this