You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_TheEntireUniverse_

Casual but want to get better

10 comments in this topic

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Greetings Universe (i feel pretty small now),  

BWC is founded on the principle of 'one team, one fight'. This means we always back each other up in whatever way we can. Playing together but helping each other improve. We play all tiers, all levels and our most experienced captains have no issue playing whatever tier is needed and help each other improve. 

We also provide in depth trainings for every shipclass that goes into to detail on optimal strategies, builds and upgrades for every nation. 

Check it out on our links below. 

Cheers, 

C. 

Edited by Corrossyph

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
16 hours ago, _TheEntireUniverse_ said:

I'm still relatively new to the game, but I am enjoying it and would like to find a clan that is laid back but whose members are mature (20+) and happy to offer tips.

Check out lone wolves and see whos got a spot open.  We have several clans always looking for members.

• Cool 1

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,404 battles

Hello, we are Lone Wolves, a completely casual clan group and would happily take new players like you. We do not impose any restrictions or rules so check us out. Link in my signature for more details.

[TURDS]
[TURDS]
Beta Testers
218 posts
4,429 battles

come be a SturdyTurd, we like to have fun and are trying to build up our numbers.