You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
M8i

Ideal Port

16 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
29 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Depends.

28 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

Ingame port size is infinite so long as you have some gold to buy port slots

This, as long as you buy or are rewarded port slots you can add ships, I have seen some posters say that they have over 50 ships.

Members
2,092 posts
8,068 battles
8 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

This, as long as you buy or are rewarded port slots you can add ships, I have seen some posters say that they have over 50 ships.

Ive seen players with 120+ 

[VOP]
Members
329 posts
6,760 battles

You can get port slots from your daily crate reward as Chaos_EN2 said above...on occasion. If you play random they may offer those as a reward as well ?? Rewards are different based on the missions so it varies. So if you want to keep more ships you will need to acquire more ship slots. Occasionally they have port slots at half off or a buy a 10ps deal but that one is few and far between sadly, along with other deals.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
6 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

Someday, if I and the game is still around I plan on being one of those 100+ ships.

[PVE]
Members
8,798 posts
7,234 battles
1 hour ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

1 hour ago, FireAndHEspam said:

I have almost 130 (getting Kaga over the weekend put me right at 130) and I thought that was a lot. There are people with 170+ and even 200+

Edited by Kizarvexis

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

I have almost 130 and I thought that was a lot. There are people with 170+ and even 200+

130, wow how many 19pt Captains, if I may ask?

[TBW]
Members
6,311 posts
11,857 battles

shot-17_11.28_09_56.27-0696.thumb.jpg.d7402ae44752efd8d7e42ee35f1b2a44.jpg

I have 187 ships (and 3 rentals) but this port is not perfect until it contains a Gremy, a Nik, a Flint and a Black. The Ideal port is St. Petersburg, the dark color makes my ships show up best. Also as you can see, the Ideal port is always low on credits.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[PVE]
Members
8,798 posts
7,234 battles
1 hour ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

130, wow how many 19pt Captains, if I may ask?

Zero. :)

My highest captain is 13 pts in the Colorado. I only have one tech tree T8 ship and it is the Ognevoi that I got in the RU DD split by getting to T6. I have the Pensacola and Colorado at T7, but everything else is T6/5 and below in the tech tree with the exception of the two T4 CVs. I got a lot of premium ships in the big Armada bundle last year from some money I won at work, but I have finally picked up more tech tree ships than premiums and ARP ships.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
4 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

My highest captain is 13 pts in the Colorado.

Same here, except mine is in my HSF Graf Spee.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[PVE]
Members
8,798 posts
7,234 battles
2 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Same here, except mine is in my HSF Graf Spee.

I got the Graf Spee in the event last January (10pt cpt), but I haven't picked up the HSF ships yet. They are pretty low on the priority list as I have the AGS and I'm not good at high tier DD play yet. I have one 12pt and one 11pt captain, but the I have a lot of 10pt captains. Each of my tech tree ships has a dedicated captain that is shared with the premiums. Some premiums have their own captains (RU especially) as I haven't got enough tech tree ships to hold them all yet. :)

I play mostly PvE so the grind, especially at T5+, is slow.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles

I got the Graf Spee in the event last January (10pt cpt), but I haven't picked up the HSF ships yet. They are pretty low on the priority list as I have the AGS and I'm not good at high tier DD play yet. I have one 12pt and one 11pt captain, but the I have a lot of 10pt captains. Each of my tech tree ships has a dedicated captain that is shared with the premiums. Some premiums have their own captains (RU especially) as I haven't got enough tech tree ships to hold them all yet. :)

I play mostly PvE so the grind, especially at T5+, is slow.

Yea I know I am PvE player also, I am playing the German Lines, I also have the Scharnhorst with a 8pt Captain. Most of the rest of my Captains are a lot lower.  

[PVE]
Members
8,798 posts
7,234 battles
1 minute ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Yea I know I am PvE player also, I am playing the German Lines, I also have the Scharnhorst with a 8pt Captain. Most of the rest of my Captains are a lot lower.  

I'm actually grinding all of them. I tend to focus on a few lines for awhile to get the next ship and then switch to another line. If you want to get a lot of ships, watch for port slot sales like the 50% doubloon one this last weekend. WG will also have sales on 10 port slots at a time as well. If you run out of slots and have 300 doubloons, you can always buy another when you purchase the next tech tree ship.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles

I'm actually grinding all of them. I tend to focus on a few lines for awhile to get the next ship and then switch to another line. If you want to get a lot of ships, watch for port slot sales like the 50% doubloon one this last weekend. WG will also have sales on 10 port slots at a time as well. If you run out of slots and have 300 doubloons, you can always buy another when you purchase the next tech tree ship.

Thanks for the advice, I got the slots right now for all German lines - Destroyers, Cruisers and Battleships. Just in the process of getting them (some of them re-buying them), had some issues come up a few months back and almost quit the game.

But back now with Premium time for 3mths (Black Friday Sale), and hoping I can keep premium time going. Once I have all the German ships, I will start the Japanese Line, at least that is my plan.

As far as CVs, well I would love to have the Graf Zeppelin BUT I am not to good a CVs, and I am waiting to see how the GZ gets changed. I know I will not buy until I see what LWM has to say about it.

• Cool 1