Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Standard Key Assignments Weapons Consumables

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,827
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

We now know they have time to fix things most of us had no issue with... did it really trouble anyone the order of the slots were not money-based? I don't think I've ever seen a complaint about it on the forum. 

 

PLEASE - for the next patch - use the same keys across all ships for ammo type, smoke, scouts/fighters, etc... the fact you don't is quite aggravating. Nothing like switching between ships and activating the wrong module/consumable because oh, you changed the key assigned to that module!

 

It needs done - like ten patches back. Thank you for taking this into consideration. 

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,504
[INTEL]
Members
6,671 posts
25,825 battles

Hear! hear!

Can't count the times I (and many others) triggered boost instead of a fighter plane due to non-standard keys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
34 posts
8,876 battles

Asked this in pigeon of wars forum a while back when i was playing algerie where i suggested it to be based on each ship specifically. (most few the layouts are fine but some of them are not however i'm looking at the french here)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,827
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Would you believe I've been asking for it since the first time I encountered it? If they have time to mess with the modules they certainly have time to fix the key assignments, imho. :fish_glass: The more of us who ask for it the more likely they are to fix it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,512 posts
5,500 battles

For each and every battle I have to look down and study the keys RIGHT of the R(epair) to see that I don't screw up and use the wrong one and really piss me off.  LOL! 

But this is an issue long in the making and should be fixed or have some kind of method to the madness not just put ANY function right of the REPAIR key without any thought. 

Edited by dionkraft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
6 minutes ago, dionkraft said:

For each and every battle I have to look down and study the keys RIGHT of the R(epair) to see that I don't screw up and use the wrong one and really piss me off.  LOL! 

But this is an issue long in the making and should be fixed or have some kind of method to the madness not just put ANY function right of the REPAIR key without any thought. 

 

1 hour ago, alexf24 said:

Hear! hear!

Can't count the times I (and many others) triggered boost instead of a fighter plane due to non-standard keys.

 

1 hour ago, Jiggiwatt said:

+1.

Yes I really wish WG would do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
60
[IRISH]
Members
370 posts
7,195 battles
On 11/28/2017 at 8:32 AM, Herr_Reitz said:

We now know they have time to fix things most of us had no issue with... did it really trouble anyone the order of the slots were not money-based? I don't think I've ever seen a complaint about it on the forum. 

 

PLEASE - for the next patch - use the same keys across all ships for ammo type, smoke, scouts/fighters, etc... the fact you don't is quite aggravating. Nothing like switching between ships and activating the wrong module/consumable because oh, you changed the key assigned to that module!

 

It needs done - like ten patches back. Thank you for taking this into consideration. 

YESSSSS!!!!!!....so much THIS!!!

Furthermore, with p[atch 6.14 all the keys were defaulted, and now I cant remap my MMB to be track object, NOR can I remap PGDN button to be torpedoe spread...I have an outstanding ticket with WG...supposedly they're looking into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×