Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ACScott

Retired USN living in the PI

14 comments in this topic

Members
14 posts
856 battles

New to the NA server, have around 1500 battles on the ASIA server.  Actually here by accident after playing several of the Public Test, I made an account here and kept playing on ASIA, but stopped getting the rewards.  Turns out I shouldn't have used the same email address as ASIA, my bad. So I decided to play on here for awhile, When I finally got my flag bag open, WOW, I'm good for awhile.  Currently grinding a New York right now, will be looking for a Clan soon, I like the hours here better as I usually play mornings and thats around  6PM EST..

Happy Hunting  .  

• Cool 2

[1RD]
[1RD]
Members
131 posts
9,572 battles

Welcome Aboard Chief. Hit me up sometime and we'll play a few games.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles

Welcome aboard Shipmate:Smile_honoring:

And thank you for your service, from a fellow USN Veteran.

[SYN]
Members
4,525 posts
11,433 battles
8 hours ago, ACScott said:

New to the NA server, have around 1500 battles on the ASIA server.  Actually here by accident after playing several of the Public Test, I made an account here and kept playing on ASIA, but stopped getting the rewards.  Turns out I shouldn't have used the same email address as ASIA, my bad. So I decided to play on here for awhile, When I finally got my flag bag open, WOW, I'm good for awhile.  Currently grinding a New York right now, will be looking for a Clan soon, I like the hours here better as I usually play mornings and thats around  6PM EST..

Happy Hunting  .  

Welcome aboard.

Just curious, whereabouts in the Philippines are you?  Considering a move there myself, in the south in Iligan CIty on Mindanao.  GF's family lives and runs a business there.

Members
14 posts
856 battles
6 hours ago, Kuckoo said:

Welcome aboard.

Just curious, whereabouts in the Philippines are you?  Considering a move there myself, in the south in Iligan CIty on Mindanao.  GF's family lives and runs a business there.

I've been living in Angeles for the last 17 years, tried 6 months in Butuan, not enough expats, couldn't handle not having anyone to talk to.

[P2W]
Members
686 posts

Welcome, lived in the Philippines myself back in the '70s in Makati.

I was an embassy brat and it was where I became interested in the navy.

Mom and Dad took us to Subic Bay for a visit and got buzzed by a squadron of F-14's on the way into the base.

I also got to see the tent cities at Clark Air Base during the Vietnam evacuation.

My dad was an ex-marine so we took in some of the marines and they stayed at our house until they shipped out.

Edited by DESRON10

Members
14 posts
856 battles

Yes, and I've been playing the ASIA server for the last 5 months, the NA server is a good mix as I play alot in the mornings which is evenings on the NA server and have virtually no wait time for battles.

Sign in to follow this