Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
smiith

about premium camo

11 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
107 posts
1,662 battles

hi, i reach yamato if i buy premium camo without premium account can i make credits in average and poor matches?

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts

I don't have a Yamato, but without a premium account I'm guessing that would be difficult to impossible based on my GK and Conqueror experience anyway.

[42]
Members
6,615 posts
25,189 battles

Without Premium it is tough unless you have a great game.

With premium and the camo's 50% discount (plus flags and Clan bonus) it is now rare for me to lose money at T10.

[B2P]
Members
488 posts
13,171 battles

If you plan on playing almost nothing but Yamato it might be worth it.  At work so I can't confirm, but doesn't it come to about $25 worth of dubloons?  For that price you could get 60 days of premium, which affects all ships and all captains.  For me, that would make more sense.

And you never know what is going to happen with the game.  I purchased perm camo for my Bismarck, and then a few months later they had the hunt for bismarck camo's that provided the exact same benefits (eventually).  I felt like that ended up being a waste of money, although I do like my purchased camo better.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,894 posts
12,416 battles

If you die without accomplishing anything and doing notable damage you're still going to lose credits. It's not like -50% to service cost suddenly means ferrets wearing tutus are suddenly going to come out and shower you with free credits just for loading into a battle. You're still going to need to do moderately ok to make a profit.

• Cool 2

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

If you die without accomplishing anything and doing notable damage you're still going to lose credits. It's not like -50% to service cost suddenly means ferrets wearing tutus are suddenly going to come out and shower you with free credits just for loading into a battle. You're still going to need to do moderately ok to make a profit.

THIS  ^^^^ Words of Wisdom

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

I am averaging 100k dmg in hindy and making almost 200k  after cost with premium account.   (and I do pay premium consumables)      easily break even without  premium account.   so, you have to base it on your stat. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,769 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

It's not like -50% to service cost suddenly means ferrets wearing tutus are suddenly going to come out and shower you with free credits just for loading into a battle.

Yes, for that to happen you need a Missouri.

[TBW]
Members
6,291 posts
11,844 battles

If you don't make money you at least won't loose as much and you save the cost of camo each time.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,539 posts
3,731 battles

The premium camo on the Yamato would make it a 90k service cost. This doesn't include the ammo cost and premium consumables  (if applicable).

Sign in to follow this