Jump to content
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
JB_24

This game is beautiful ( Screenshot tread)

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

58
[S0L0]
Members
204 posts
5,284 battles

Frist off I want to thank WG and the modder community for making such a lovely looking game! Keep up the good work :D

And Just wanted to share two pictures I took early this morning watching my Replays


IK8YqY6.jpg

ujV23Ro.jpg

Edited by JB_24
  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

Those are truly beautiful pictures you manged to capture @JB_24.

Edited by Silver_kun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,747
[PRNA]
Beta Testers
18,779 posts
2,926 battles

Just goes to show that the long days and weeks it takes to create ships and maps are due to this beauty that they've managed to create. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,987
[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,579 battles

Yes with even medium setting you can see some pretty sights sailing the seas of WoWs. 

GK16I1b.jpg

 

But than you can also see some odd things. 

xH7oyue.jpg

 

Wait what,

WlaXrfk.jpg?1

Edited by RedSeaBear
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
1 minute ago, RedSeaBear said:

Wait what,

WlaXrfk.jpg?1

Oooh, that's unique, never saw it before.

2 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Yes with even medium setting you can see some pretty sights sailing the seas of WoWs.

Yeah, I run mine on medium settings, I love the graphics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
26 minutes ago, StrixKitty said:

Just goes to show that the long days and weeks it takes to create ships and maps are due to this beauty that they've managed to create. 

That is true,The game being a naval warfare one, the complexity and the beautiful graphics made my tempted to start playing, after that I started enjoying the game a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[KENT]
Members
50 posts
350 battles

Well, it's not the best picture but maybe Fletcher can be beautiful.

shot-17_11.28_00_12.13-0369.thumb.jpg.fce6a69ad6afccb609b76f13c34e43ac.jpg

[UPD 06.01.2018] it's Chung Mu. Nobody noticed that flag :)

 

Edited by RU_Chanderlin
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
1 minute ago, RU_Chanderlin said:

Well, it's not the best picture but maybe Fletcher can be beautiful.

shot-17_11.28_00_12.13-0369.thumb.jpg.fce6a69ad6afccb609b76f13c34e43ac.jpg

It's a pretty nice one.

Edited by Silver_kun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58
[S0L0]
Members
204 posts
5,284 battles
14 minutes ago, Silver_kun said:

That is true,The game being a naval warfare one, the complexity and the beautiful graphics made my tempted to start playing, after that I started enjoying the game a lot.

when I downloaded this game (a year ago now! :D) I honestly had very low expectations for how this game will really look. I never realized an online based game can look so good, but YouTube videos proved otherwise.

It just looks amazing. It blew me away, and it opened me up to naval warfare history as well. :3

Edited by JB_24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,747
[PRNA]
Beta Testers
18,779 posts
2,926 battles
12 minutes ago, Silver_kun said:

That is true,The game being a naval warfare one, the complexity and the beautiful graphics made my tempted to start playing, after that I started enjoying the game a lot.

Yes, even when I began playing WoT back in 2012, and up to 2015, there was always even a tad of aesthetical beauty despite my low graphics quality at the time (GeForce 210, yeesh, then the "major" upgrade to GT 625..., on the bright side, I have a GTX 970 SC now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
3 minutes ago, JB_24 said:

when I downloaded this game (a year ago now! :D) I honestly had very low expectations for how this game will really look. I never realized an online based game can look so good, but YouTube videos proved otherwise.

It just looks amazing. It blew me away, and it opened me up to naval warfare history as well. :3

I felt the same lol. I hadn't expected the game to be Soo good and regret not starting earlier as I had already watched some YouTube videos a long while back before I actually created an account.

It opened me up to naval history too :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
4 minutes ago, StrixKitty said:

Yes, even when I began playing WoT back in 2012, and up to 2015, there was always even a tad of aesthetical beauty despite my low graphics quality at the time (GeForce 210, yeesh, then the "major" upgrade to GT 625..., on the bright side, I have a GTX 970 SC now)

Yeah that's true. It's nice that you have a better graphics driver now :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×