Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Zephyruus

New "season" of Operations

3 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
305 battles

Does anyone know if the current Operations will be going away when the new "season" drops?

I always figured they'd just add new Operations, but the fact that they use the specific term "season" has me worried that implies the current "season" will end, in the same way as Ranked or Clan Battles...

Beta Testers
278 posts
6,623 battles

I've been thinking about this as well and I think that despite the use of the word "season" that they will be keeping the current ops and just adding this one to the rotation. Why? Because there's currently 4 ops, I can't see them only having one operation for the next 5-6 months. The only other possibility is that there are other new operations and they just havn't revealed them yet.

Also, given that I just brought back the Budyonny just for the operations I certainly hope they are keeping the Tier 6 operations!

Members
9,862 posts

Tier 6 operations can be a lifesaver for finishing up so otherwise painful grinds. Hopefully the tier 7 op will be the same, 

Would be nice if they were to run a tier 6 and tier 7 operation concurrently, but that seems unlikely.

Sign in to follow this