Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GoGoGajetTank

Combat Missions Expiration dates on screen

5 comments in this topic

[-GSG-]
Alpha Tester
42 posts
3,847 battles

Hi All,

Could we please have the time of expiration included with the date of expiration of the combat missions please so as to make everyone exactly aware of the expiration of combat missions. Some people are thinking that an Combat Mission Expiration date of say, 15/07/2017 means the next reset cycle in the early AM hours of the 16/07/2017 instead of how it is currently, being the early AM hours of the actual 15/07/2017.  It would save a lot of confusion if the time was added to the date on the mission panels on-screen.   CHEERS.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Actually since this is the N.A. SERVER the appropriate date display would be in mm/dd/yy or mm/dd/yyyy. Since this is a military-based game, it would be more representative to display all dates, everywhere as YYYY/MM/DD (substituting for the "/" any way you see fit). 

So to expire on 4 July 2017 (another acceptable civilian format) at noon, it could be written 2017.07.05 1200 PST

[-GSG-]
Alpha Tester
42 posts
3,847 battles

Hi everyone,  yeah, it doesn't matter what format it's in as long as there is a time there next to the date so as to avoid confusion.  And Stingray, I couldn't see it next to the date on the panels of each mission. At the time I posted it wasn't there

Combat Missions WOWS.png

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
9 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Actually since this is the N.A. SERVER the appropriate date display would be in mm/dd/yy or mm/dd/yyyy. Since this is a military-based game, it would be more representative to display all dates, everywhere as YYYY/MM/DD (substituting for the "/" any way you see fit). 

So to expire on 4 July 2017 (another acceptable civilian format) at noon, it could be written 2017.07.05 1200 PST

Yeah, those formats are nice, I personally got confused at the expiration date of pigeon's steam contest as both the first of December and the twelfth of January are Fridays lol. 

I was assuming it's first of December due to the American system of mm/dd/yyyy but wasn't really sure. Pigeon now posted saying three days are left and now I am completely sure :p

Edited by Silver_kun

Sign in to follow this