vonKaiser

Duke it out on the Cap, Iron Duke 161k damage game

6 comments in this topic

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,713 posts
4,699 battles

As of late I've been sticking to cruisers a little more.  For some reason Battleships and destroyer gameplay styles and I just haven't been getting along as much as we used to lately and I've been doing consistently better in the cruisers then anything else.   Last night however, I decided to grind some ships that I've been neglecting and am pretty close to the next tier up when it comes to XP.

Enter Iron Duke.  I like the ship, she's a little slow for my taste but she's got a lot of guns and they are scary accurate as long as the captain pulling the trigger does their part.  And, while the majority sling HE in her, the AP is nothing to laugh at either, as this game will attest lol.

• Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
3,260 posts

So I had the Duke sitting in port for a while but hadn't taken her out mostly because I was having too much fun in the Orion.  Through bad clicking I suddenly found myself in the queue in her and it was too late to pull out.

Long story short after 74K in damage in a tier VII battle  I discovered I had no upgrades, standard consumables, no flags and a 0 point Captain in her.

The thing is a beast.

Edited by JCC45

[FNF]
Members
16 posts
4,171 battles

I will try Iron Duke.  I liked too the orion.  Is very slow but tough on hits.  

[FNF]
Members
16 posts
4,171 battles

HOw you can view this position marker at the center?

The video show many more info 

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,713 posts
4,699 battles
On 2/4/2018 at 12:53 PM, frogui said:

HOw you can view this position marker at the center?

The video show many more info 

That's a mod in the Wargaming official mod pack which can be found here:

Sign in to follow this