You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
smokey66

PTS rewards no show

11 comments in this topic

Members
21 posts
4,991 battles

heya guys, completed the same main account missions twice now (when allowed on server & in-between dis-connects) & still no rewards, i want to apply for a job at WoWs, i have no coding skills & lil in the way of computer know how....don't think that's a problem considering the people employed in that capacity now are the same, only i'm honest & they probably lied on their app.

yes i'm being critical...i'll stop when you guys actually pay attention & get your sh1t together, if you can't do what you say you're going to do, get some one who can.

really tired of you guys & your fake interest, if you really cared there would'nt be this many screw-ups.

i mean seriously, you drop broken updates 2 weeks in a row...right before every one is gone home for days, so no fixes...& your fixes do lil, to nothing, you could take this comedy of errors on the road, if you could find the road.

smokey

Members
12 posts
1,207 battles
2 minutes ago, Lionel92 said:

You will get them when the patch goes live

like he said after

patch

Edited by adrian_amadio

Members
21 posts
4,991 battles

thought so to, did the mission the first patch, then the mission counter re-set, showed the same exact missions again the second patch, so that seems to mean they did'nt count the first completion & i'm figuring these noobs will do it again, cause the PTS server is still DCing me on a regular basis, like its still not stable.

it's not the reward schedule in doubt, it's the un-stable accounting that's my issue.

thx & enjoy

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
272 posts
8,398 battles

And for the most part you are correct on the PT Server, on my EU account I got my rewards last Thursday for the ending of the Test Server on the 20th of Nov. Here on the NA server still waiting and we just finished up another server today from this past Wednesday the 22nd. WG and the Alpha & Beta forum players don't care about what we the middle to upper tier get for rewards, and they in general have no explanation for it, just reading from a script as most do, after 3 tickets now from me about it, I was told to stop putting tickets in about rewards, give me a break WG. Fix this crap system.

[OPG]
Supertester
1,873 posts
9,961 battles

3 hours ago, smokey66 said:

heya guys, completed the same main account missions twice now (when allowed on server & in-between dis-connects) & still no rewards, i want to apply for a job at WoWs, i have no coding skills & lil in the way of computer know how....don't think that's a problem considering the people employed in that capacity now are the same, only i'm honest & they probably lied on their app.

yes i'm being critical...i'll stop when you guys actually pay attention & get your sh1t together, if you can't do what you say you're going to do, get some one who can.

really tired of you guys & your fake interest, if you really cared there would'nt be this many screw-ups.

i mean seriously, you drop broken updates 2 weeks in a row...right before every one is gone home for days, so no fixes...& your fixes do lil, to nothing, you could take this comedy of errors on the road, if you could find the road.

smokey

Straight from the PTS announcement page: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt0614-2/

pts.thumb.jpg.5a11b691b7f3e81e9899bb4129c6c381.jpg

So yup pretty much exactly like they said.  Looks like you are the one who didn't pay attention.  A bit of advice mate, read the readily available information they put out in multiple places (such as on FB, Twitter, Website, game launcher, in game port UI news feed, and email) before you come to the forums and make a fool of yourself in front of everybody.

tenor.gif.1905d0108820b5a91216d6578b2d735a.gif  

Edited by SyndicatedINC
  • Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,469 battles

You know, if you don't like the way they handle it, no one is forcing you to take part in the testing.  Feel free to discontinue your participation at your convenience.

Members
21 posts
4,991 battles

luv it, i voice my concern & annoyance over issues in the game & i'm the bad guy, way to make the game better, troll people who are trying to point out some concerns.

[OPG]
Supertester
1,873 posts
9,961 battles

If you were just "trying to point out some concerns" then what you wrote would have started with this:

"heya guys, completed the same main account missions twice now (when allowed on server & in-between dis-connects) & still no rewards,"  

...then been followed by: "I am concerned that the test server may have issues that need addressing such as stability and the ability to complete missions more than once, yet not received the rewards. " 

To which folks would have explained the friday after launch for the rewards, and missions reset due to part 2 of PTS, plus if experiencing their own disconnects would have voiced their issues with it as well.  However instead you continued with:

i want to apply for a job at WoWs, i have no coding skills & lil in the way of computer know how....don't think that's a problem considering the people employed in that capacity now are the same, only i'm honest & they probably lied on their app.

This was not expression of concern, it was snide snotty troll behavior and what was worse, it was fundamentally incorrect.  Thus you got as much pointed out to you in the same manner that you chose to point it out to everyone else.

Edited by SyndicatedINC