Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Grimmortals

Public test server

4 comments in this topic

[PRDEF]
Members
14 posts

Want to use , try this but cant get an email sent to my email address to activate my email, I have no email spam folder, i have no issue receiving normal emails from Wows. I cant sent a ticket to the RU server that handles public test server because i cant log in as my email isn't activated, but is unusable because you do identify it as unused, but inactivated. All I trying to do is to assist in testing, and to try to earn some of the benefits at same time. Customer service on my NA server can't help me and cant refer to me RU server  which I find just an excuse of, that's not my job so screw you. One would think you want as many as you can to use test server to test these items, its why you offer some nice rewards to do so. So any mod that thinks they can assist me in getting my account activated on the public test server, I thank you now. My Email I have been trying to get activated is jfgreen1@att.net. Thank you if you can assist.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,103 posts
18,616 battles

First of all:never post a email adress on a webpage.

Second: you should contact support for this

Third: it needs 1-2 days, PTS will go down in a few hours because 9.14 will hit the live server in two days

• Cool 1

Members
6 posts
6,810 battles

Really? Over a year of repeatedly trying. I should've received an activation e-mail by now. It's become a frustrating challenge, but I keep trying in case the atmosphere changes and a lightning bolt strikes their activation protocols.

Sign in to follow this