You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
grumpymunky

Need a new place.

8 comments in this topic

[RIPQP]
Members
434 posts
12,212 battles

Thanks for all the responses, I'll be joining a new clan shortly.

Spoiler

I really want to participate in clan battles, but my current clan hasn't been able to get a team together in the last 3 weeks leaving me disappointed and killing my enthusiasm for the game, so it's time for me to look elsewhere.

As an Australian player, I'd prefer a clan that has others near enough to my timezone, or people who are active at weird hours, so I don't have to queue up alone most of the time.

Thanks for your consideration.

Edited by grumpymunky
Found a clan

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,708 posts
11,324 battles

Hey @grumpymunky, Check out the Syndicate. We are casual with virtually no requirements but we have still managed to field a competitive team for clan battles. We are currently in the Storm league. We are currently looking for more competitive players to join us as nothing is worse than being one player short. We have a several players from different areas (including one from Australia) but we are mostly located in the US.  If you're interested, have questions, or just want to come visit our discord then PM me. Best of luck on your search.

[KSC]
Supertester
53 posts
7,220 battles

We have room for you in hsf14 if you are interested. Shoot me a pm.

[RIPQP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,637 battles

I will be sending you a message on behalf of QP shortly.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hey Grumpy,

BWC is an international group of players, most NA but many EU and some ozzie based. As such we usually have activity going on at different times of the day.

Check out our links for more info.

cheers, 

C. 

Members
18 posts
6,144 battles

This clan was founded by U.S. military Veterans. While all applicants are encouraged to apply, what does that specifically mean for our group? It means we like to play mildly competitively and joke a lot without being too PC. We aim to enjoy ourselves, our teammates, and the game as a whole. We can be rowdy and opinionated, but also open and understanding. Every player can always learn and teach something. We look to better our game-play through mutual support and open communication. If you'd like to introduce yourself to us, please join us on TS3 at http://wowthor.clanwebsite.com/

7nt8_WoWBanner.jpg (1500×500)

Edited by Wagusmaximus