Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Cleanup on aisle 3...

16 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
4,520 posts
11,433 battles

More like cleanup on isle 10.

Good grief what are they thinking?

• Cool 1

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
750 posts
6,828 battles

Ah, yes!

The old kite the enemy team to A-10 strat...

Just be glad it wasn't YOUR team that did it...

Edited by Thraxian

Members
341 posts
1,905 battles

It's a trap. You guys think you'll be super slick and surround them and get them then all of a sudden a bunch more will be behind you and YOU'LL be the trapped one.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,770 posts
13,557 battles

Ah yes old Russian tactic, with draw from the front and wait for winter to freeze your enemies in their tracks. 

Members
3,617 posts
13,402 battles

I've seen that several times. Unfortunately, it was always MY team doing it. :Smile_sad:

Not only that, but late in the fight, they'll make a "push" for the nearest zone, one at a time. And get creamed, one at a time.  :Smile_facepalm:

[RIPQP]
Members
434 posts
12,175 battles

My guess is, green team split between A and D, red team went all in at D and somehow got pushed around by half as many ships?

[PSP]
Members
6,037 posts
8,580 battles
6 minutes ago, grumpymunky said:

My guess is, green team split between A and D, red team went all in at D and somehow got pushed around by half as many ships?

Pretty much what happened.

[SNIPR]
Beta Testers
310 posts
3,606 battles

Hm.  Well that is definitely interesting.  And the fact that they somehow started to work together.  It is unsure if they ended up doing it on accident but they all had the same line of thought.  With the amount of time left and all of their allied destroyers killed they actually grouped up to discourage you guys from trying to farm them.  Also return fire and sink anyone that came over.  How funny.

I honestly cannot fault them for doing what they did.  Rather the fact that the carrier moved into the protected pocket is impressive in it's own way.  most of the time the allied carrier/enemy carrier will just sail as far away as possible without any regards to teammates positioning.  Looks like all their destroyers got megaderped early on(within the first 3-6 minutes).  Did that myoko screen their carrier all on their own all the way to the other side of the map while the other 3 cruisers were from that original side of the map?  Cant explain that much heavy damage to the myoko and independence if it wasn't the case with only one battleship per team.  While the 3 other CL/CAs are spotless*

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,257 battles

It's really hard to read maps in posts like this when players use the "rotate map" (or whatever it's called) option.  I'm sitting here going "what map is that one", and then I remember the rotation option and eventually get it.  Ah well.  The others have gotten it right.  The enemy is edge hugging and seem to have done a great job of ignoring the caps.

[TBW]
Members
6,296 posts
11,856 battles

Avoid the circles with the letters in them. They take your HP. What the heck is wrong with that strategy? It's the one my team uses half of the time.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Beta Testers
259 posts
9,127 battles

Ahh, another game of Cargo Ship Simulator.

Or perhaps they were mine sweeping?

Either way that position is too strong and you may as well surrendered. 

Sign in to follow this