You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

I haven't played this game in months some things in Aslains Mods not working?

4 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts

So I came back after taking a long time off from the game.  Don't ask why I came back I just did.  But I've seen some of the updates new ships is always good.  But I downloaded the Aslains WoWs mod pack for 6.13 some of the features that normally work with the game are not working.  Not sure exactly why but some of the crosshairs don't work and of course I like having the ribbons in the center of the game.

But that doesnt work either?  I'm kind of at a loss on this one.  So I figured I would come to the forums to see if anyone knows what the deal is if they are having the same sort of issue.  Primarily with the krab crosshairs and centered ribbons.  I do know that some times updates certain modifications  don't work either because they don't have a fix for it or the individual who created the mod did not update the mod.  Wow it's been too long too much time killing zombies.  HA.  If ya'll have any insight on this that would be great thanks.  

[TBW]
Members
6,351 posts
11,894 battles

@0crazy8s0 Try posting this in the New Mods section of the forums. also you can get other mods and mod packs there. Aslains works for me but I don't use the one you mentioned. and did you download the latest one?

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
3,774 posts
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

@0crazy8s0 Try posting this in the New Mods section of the forums. also you can get other mods and mod packs there. Aslains works for me but I don't use the one you mentioned. and did you download the latest one?

Yes I did download the latest mod pack...

Members
809 posts
2,616 battles

When using a custom crosshair from the pack, you need to read the description as you need to change a game setting under crosshairs to allow the custom one to appear.