Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Wigglespank

With season 2 scenarios coming, will the old scenarios be pulled?

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
629 posts
1,181 battles

I saw the article on the front page about season 2 scenarios coming. Just wondering if the Season 1 scenarios will be pulled, as I enjoy playing them occasionally and I'd hate to see them go.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
Just now, Hornethappy said:

I saw the article on the front page about season 2 scenarios coming. Just wondering if the Season 1 scenarios will be pulled, as I enjoy playing them occasionally and I'd hate to see them go.

I don't believe so. I think both will exist alongside but I may be wrong.

I too want the Season 1 scenarios to remain.

Beta Testers
1,291 posts
3,583 battles

I want there to be rewards for those who have done the scenarios maybe pieces of past collections or something. They could also give away special containers for doing the scenarios again.

[SF-A]
Members
2,848 posts
5,548 battles

GAH! I knew that crummy Raptor was up to no good... remind me to sink him first! The ungrateful traitor...:cap_rambo:

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,419 posts
3,411 battles

If they haven't deviated from their plans they stated when the mode first came out, it was that they would just keep adding new scenarios to the old ones, steadily increasing the variety available to PvE-oriented Clans or group of friends. And it'd only be that new scenarios would be put on the rotation for regular randoms to play while the old ones are available via Division list.

It'd be kind of bad if they just up and removed them outright instead of just adding steadily to them, creating a large list of scenarios that can be picked from and run regularly.

Members
343 posts
6,782 battles
1 hour ago, landedkiller said:

I want there to be rewards for those who have done the scenarios maybe pieces of past collections or something. They could also give away special containers for doing the scenarios again.

I would like to play the old scenarios once in a while, but without rewards for repeat players there isn't much interest. Makes for loooooooong queue times.

Alpha Tester
1,940 posts

I hated to see Operation Dynamo go but its time was up. If they decide to remove the season one scenarios, too bad but thank goodness I never bought a single permanent camo for any of my T6 ships.

[HIT]
Members
67 posts
5,782 battles

They still might get around to adding that "Hard" mode that's on the scenario description page. Expect a new set of rewards with it as well.

Sign in to follow this