85 comments in this topic

Members
126 posts
11 battles

Update:

All my skins are now working without the "camouflage remover mod"! So u can use the wows-ingame skins on ALL other ships!

Hello and welcome to my skinning atelier:Smile_glasses:

If u are looking for historical or semi-historical skins then u my friend will not like what u are about to see :P :cap_wander:

Most of my skins are anime based while others are just simply badass !!

U can see that i got a lot of inspiration from Aoba and Team Pravda but i do have my own style. 

All parts of my ships are skinned leaving absolutely nothing grey. I chose a black/white skin for all finders/radar/secondary/AA/misc and directors, so they are compatible in between the nation. I guess it wont look so bad if u are using skins from other modders either. The Amagi skin is a so called SDK-mod skin. The file is a lot bigger than the others, but u will use it the same way. And because it´s an sdk skin, it wont interfere with other ships. For example, the Amagi main guns will not be changing the Nagatos guns, like a normal skin would do. If u have any question regarding the sdk skin or anything else feel free to ask,  and please leave a comment or a thumbs up if u like my skins. That´s one of the reasons why i´m doing these skins actually:P

If u can´t find the skin u are looking for, check out my mate Compass_Rose, he is a lot more productive then i am ;) 

U may request skins, but no promises.....

Link for the World of Warships skins&mods group on facebook (where i and hopefully eventually all the other modders post skin/mod related stuff)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/221633768521814/?ref=group_header

This right here is an invitation for a discord channel where u can find me and Compass_Rose, in case u have questions or just feel like talking:)

https://discord.gg/nufjRvq

Here is a link to my YouTube channel if u would like to see my skins in motion and with some "epic" music ;)

The  download-links are in the corresponding descriptions of each video! 

Before u hit the download-button make sure to hit the like-button!! Making one skin takes me at least 2 full days, writing a comment takes you 2min, giving it a like 2sec. It´s the least u can do!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAFiTZWKPO6U1kZnokPi0u2G_1mYBqGDA

Imperial Japanese Navy

Royal Navy

Spoiler

Lion

Edinburgh

King George V and Duke of York

Fiji

Marine Nationale "La Royale"

Spoiler

Richelieu

Saint-Louis

Charles Martel

Algerie

Duguay-Trouin

Henri IV

Alsace

Regia Marina

Spoiler

Soviet Navy

Spoiler

Kronshtadt

Edited by SwedishFox_na
  • Cool 11

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
8 minutes ago, Jim_Byrnes said:

Sure makes Fiji look <Ahem!> Chesty <Cough!> Nice work on all counts!

:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

@SwedishFox_na Those are really well made skins!

Edited by Silver_kun
  • Cool 1

1,266 posts
13 battles

These look great! I'm sorry to hear that your post wasn't moved. Always feel free to tag me or any of the other mods in your post, we'd be happy to assist.

• Cool 1

Members
126 posts
11 battles
6 minutes ago, Jazzyblaster said:

These look great! I'm sorry to hear that your post wasn't moved. Always feel free to tag me or any of the other mods in your post, we'd be happy to assist.

Thanks Jazzy! :)

Members
126 posts
11 battles
On 11/26/2017 at 6:33 PM, Jazzyblaster said:

Now i could use your help again but have no idea how to contact u. I really need u to get my thread out of this purgatory that are the archieves!!! Pleeease help!! 

1,266 posts
13 battles

Hey SwedishFox, The thread is moved into the archives after 30 days of inactivity. I will let you know if it's able to be moved into the graphical modifications section again.

Members
126 posts
11 battles
On 12/8/2017 at 0:04 AM, Jazzyblaster said:

Hey SwedishFox, The thread is moved into the archives after 30 days of inactivity. I will let you know if it's able to be moved into the graphical modifications section again.

Thank u for your answer. Let´s hope it´s possible. I would get insanely.......let´s say disappointed.  

Members
126 posts
11 battles
On 12/8/2017 at 0:04 AM, Jazzyblaster said:

Btw, my last post seems to be from the 5.November. How do u explain that?:P

On the EU forum i got my thread moved back where it belongs, so it´s possible.  I have a Duke of York skin ready to post and are working on the Roma, just waiting for my thread revival now:)

Members
126 posts
11 battles

I just added an downloadlink for the new upcoming premium HMS Duke of York. I was able to use the same skin as for the KGV, just changed 2 minor things, no big deal:) 

I´m working on the Roma, my very first Italian right now, so stay tuned for that!

Spoiler

DOQj0oh.png

hpXG8CQ.png

Before u hit the download-button make sure to hit the like-button!! Making one skin takes me 2 full days, writing a comment takes you 2min, giving it a like 2sec. It´s the least u can do!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f14sjd4z0qdaf5a/Duke_of_York.zip

Edited by SwedishFox_na
  • Cool 1

Members
126 posts
11 battles

Hej hej it´s me again!  

I completed my first Italian, the upcoming tier 8 bb, the Roma.  So check out the skin, give me your feedback and a like if u like it. 

Spoiler

E12V9QZ.png

34yLgLN.png

l9G77Mr.png

YcZh8Tq.png

xchRQHy.png

8QHXDTV.png

Before u hit the download-button make sure to hit the like-button!! Making one skin takes me 2 full days, writing a comment takes you 2min, giving it a like 2sec. It´s the least u can do!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/goq4u3s7p7520gk/Roma.zip

Edited by SwedishFox_na
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
126 posts
11 battles

Ok, this is my first french ship, the tier4 cruiser Duguay-Trouin. It´s a little beast and sealclubber for sure :) But there are no french anime girls to find anywhere. So i just went with random girls with guns ;)

I´m not sure about the design, and i wanna give the rest of the french cruisers the same design, just to save time. So i need your input. Do u want more girls? Girls with guns or swords? Or no girls at all? What do think about the skin so far?? Tell me!!

I will put in a downloadlink when i have done the misc ´n stuff.

Spoiler

8dn3DBi.png

xSM54pi.png

2pEEpVP.png

DcmASrP.png

rRTrsBg.png

Edited by SwedishFox_na

Members
126 posts
11 battles

So, here is as promised the downloadlink for the Duguay-Trouin......like if anybody would care :P And to be honest it´s non of my finest skins i made, but u know they can´t all turn out badass, right? ;)

Spoiler

AT5I9Ay.png

kCoJgSp.png

4GMwvNp.png

dBFj96H.png

85pV6ZO.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kklhnp9lq3y8079/Duguay-Trouin.zip

Members
126 posts
11 battles

Who get´s exited for my new Algérie??? :D 

Spoiler

3z1FyRy.png

u8BQZ1I.png

YXq3chR.png

All the people showing excitement will get the downloadlink as soon as the skin is finished ;)

Members
126 posts
11 battles

Here is the finished tier7 french cruiser, the Algérie. So i hope at least some french folks will get happy in there pants over this skin. 

If i can see any interest in that skin, then i will put in a link for downloading it. Like and subscribe!! ;)

Spoiler

iMiNVhN.png

qluqAkF.png

uIYxao0.png

22UeFmd.png

ApJmpPC.png

• Cool 2

[WOLF3]
Members
13 posts
1,528 battles

Beautiful Algerie. Right as I was about to get started on the French CA line, too! Thanks so much to you and @CompassRose for making these. I'm honestly at the point where I can't play the game without these silly skins.  Looking forward to using this!

• Cool 2