Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mustangman6579

11 months with only 1 SC

33 comments in this topic

[5D3]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,148 posts
4,227 battles

Today marks now the 11 month since Chrsitmas. In those 11 months, I have only seen 1 SC. That was back in July. 

So does WG need to change the 3% on the SC's to once per 6 months?

Because in about 335 days, I have gotten roughly 2.5 containers a day. I'll say 2 for making this easier. That's 670 containers. I should have had roughly 20 SCs. But nope. I've gotten one. 
The only ones I get anymore, is from missions. 

WG, i think you need to seriously check your system...

• Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,849 posts
5,548 battles

Someone posted about one earlier today.  Also, I've gotten 8 in that same time period. Oh, and you can get 8 others free from Yamamoto. 

[NDA]
Supertester
4,790 posts
13,614 battles

Are you using Try You Luck? Because that is what I always take. Just this month I've gotten 4 Super Containers with TYL and the 4th one was just a few minutes ago. It was 50 Ocean Soul camos which is WAY better than the Spotter Plane or Defensive Fire AA modules I normally get from SCs. 

Members
445 posts
2,076 battles

I had 3 SC's last year, two sets of detonation flags and a set of flooding flags. Then absolutely nothing to this day. Not sure if WG changed the chances or what, but they do seem far rarer than before.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Strange... I suggest you select anything other than the TYL. In those instances where I have won a ship, it was not through TYL. I've obtained the DeGrasse (great ship) and the Dunkeque (good ship) in that manner. I typically take the "Mo money" option cause I'll usually net 50K plus 3 and 3 flags. Recently I've been getting 50-100K with 500 fXp. Knocking 'em out like that you don't mind not getting a SC very often. 

You numbers definitely make you an outlier. 

[5D3]
1,148 posts
4,227 battles
43 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Are you doing try your luck or something else?

14 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Are you using Try You Luck? Because that is what I always take. Just this month I've gotten 4 Super Containers with TYL and the 4th one was just a few minutes ago. It was 50 Ocean Soul camos which is WAY better than the Spotter Plane or Defensive Fire AA modules I normally get from SCs. 

I do TYL about 75% of the time. 

38 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Someone posted about one earlier today.  Also, I've gotten 8 in that same time period. Oh, and you can get 8 others free from Yamamoto. 

Those missions, and other missions seem to be the only way I get them anymore. 

[-BRS-]
Members
1,606 posts
13,236 battles

Sometimes I go a one a month

a lot of times I get one a week with the try your luck

Members
509 posts
2,831 battles

My 2 cents is that TYL shouldn't exist. Just make them a flat percent for the 3 choices so you don't feel like an idiot when you waste hundreds of diminished reward TYL trying to get one.

I'm up to ~180 without a SC with easily 160 of those being tyl. I'm back to signals and camo for the foreseeable future.

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
753 posts
6,864 battles

Not counting the Yamamoto containers, I got a SC in March(More signals), April(More signals) and September (TYL). I received 2x hydro mod 1 and 1x 1000 Doubloons.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
420 posts
5,617 battles

I'm of the personal opinion that there needs to be bad luck protection that eventually ensures a super container after X number of containers opened that are normal containers.

• Cool 2

[NOOOB]
Members
1,439 posts
12,092 battles

Ahhh, the fun of randomness... each random event has it's own 3% probability of success, so not getting one is highly likely each time - sorry you have not landed on the "lucky" side of the equation - I have been "lucky" twice this month on TYL (on TYL on a third container if I earn it) - and got two mods - radar which I put on my DM and speed which I put on my Knab..

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,224 posts
8,423 battles

I've been recording every container I've pulled since January, and I've gotten supercontainers 3.65% of the time pulling only TYL. 

It has been extremely streaky though, with most supercontainers pulled in spring and then in fall.

• Cool 1

[5D3]
1,148 posts
4,227 battles
24 minutes ago, pikohan said:

I've been recording every container I've pulled since January, and I've gotten supercontainers 3.65% of the time pulling only TYL. 

It has been extremely streaky though, with most supercontainers pulled in spring and then in fall.

this coming new year. I'm going to track all my containers. 

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,235 battles

I think it has some co-relation to ....

1) how much one spends on WoWS ( I do spend some, but, apparently not enough) &

2) how much one is kissing WG's derriere ( I don't do this nearly enough, lol).

I've only seen one since the beginning of the year.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,224 posts
8,423 battles

Nah, I don't spend any money on WoWS... unless you're saying it rewards me for not doing so :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[CO_OP]
Beta Testers
46 posts
14,679 battles

Yeah, I feel for you. I have also only gotten  since last December.

[4HIM]
Members
1,716 posts
3,905 battles

Haven't seen one in well over two months.  Closer to three probably.  Probably a 3 month gap prior to that one as well. 

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

I got 6 in the last 3 months with TYL. I probably average 2 containers a day. So that's about exactly what Pikohan got.

Sign in to follow this