Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Sometimes, MM Likes You

5 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,789 posts
12,929 battles

When you are not only the single BB on your team....but top tier among a slew of bottom tier cruisers.

Spoiler

H1.thumb.jpg.23271d077e9652311c50b6daa5b5a936.jpg

I must say, my supporting cast did a magnificent job.  They were with me all the way on the push...covering flanks...dropping smoke...getting the enemy's attention...and getting kills at critical moments (like the kill on their KGV where we were going at it near point blank...he would fire next to finish me).  And the DD that defended our base....although he perished...he kept their Fiji occupied long enough for us to cap.

Spoiler

H3.thumb.jpg.62a070266cbe015eea64a631f518fd06.jpg

Perhaps my most memorable moment.  The CA I detonated had put down a spread of torps that had me dead center...all four of them.  I was a goner.  Nothing to do but brace for the inevitable explosion and kill.   And then...they petered out.

As for my results, although I don't normally brawl in the Hood...that was what I had at most of the mid to end game as the Reds came back to defend their cap.  Mains hits were all AP.  The 110 secondary hits from a Hood attests to the fur ball. 

Spoiler

H2.thumb.jpg.3ebcbde87521387770a4f572466606e1.jpg

Members
3,654 posts
13,535 battles
31 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

When you are not only the single BB on your team....but top tier among a slew of bottom tier cruisers.

Seal clubber! Picking on those poor helpless Cruisers! Good fight! :cap_like:

5a1a37467ba7d_Sealclub.jpg.00550de878fcf567f9e28e2eb9972f8e.jpg

[OPEC]
Members
926 posts
5,108 battles

Well, thank goodness we have a thread that is well on its way to counterbalance all of those that are upset about MM.  Nice game of many achievements!

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,238 battles

Today, Saturday Nov 25th, the ugly MM has reared it's ugly head once again. There is no way the MM is random.

It places too many lousy players on one team. I admit, I'm probably a somewhat lousy player but I'm not that lousy.

I'd just like to know why the MM decides to throw me into the Gulag (for punishment) so much?

"There is no reason here, Comrade, your name is on 'the list' today.  (complete WG MM turdism)

Sign in to follow this